Author Topic: R9S For sale - Gently Used  (Read 4936 times)

Offline skippy302

R9S For sale - Gently Used
« on: November 07, 2010, 05:06:35 AM »
Hello all,

Up for sale is a R9S, Black micarta grips, black slide.  Only 150 rounds through the pistol (it likes Speer).  Rohrbaugh case and 2 magazines included.  Shot very little AND carried very little.  This pistol is a safe queen.

$900 takes it. Reply here or at ipsc@rocketmail.com  
Also can send pics.  Tried to attach them here, but couldn't make it work.  ???

Selling this to help fund an engagement ring.  I love my Rohrbaugh, but I love my girl more, so it's gotta go.

Thanks,

Marty

Offline Fx3

Re: R9S For sale - Gently Used
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 09:47:16 AM »
I am interested.  Please contact me at brevo@aol.com with photos.  Are grips textured?  Extra spring included?  Let me know how to complete transaction.  Thanks.

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 10:13:44 AM »
Fx3,
   Welcome to the group. And an early Congratulations on the Stealth.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 10:18:06 AM »
skippy302,
    Sorry to hear you need to sell the pup but easy to see you have your priorities in order, you can always find another pup a good woman may be a different story. ;D

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 10:28:33 AM »
Fx3,
   Welcome to the group. And an early Congratulations on the Stealth.

John

Welcome to the Forum Fx3.  Hope you get this R9S.    :)
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 10:31:55 AM »
Hello all,

Up for sale is a R9S, Black micarta grips, black slide.  Only 150 rounds through the pistol (it likes Speer).  Rohrbaugh case and 2 magazines included.  Shot very little AND carried very little.  This pistol is a safe queen.

$900 takes it. Reply here or at ipsc@rocketmail.com  
Also can send pics.  Tried to attach them here, but couldn't make it work.  ???

Selling this to help fund an engagement ring.  I love my Rohrbaugh, but I love my girl more, so it's gotta go.

Thanks,

Marty

Marty.  Your priorities are definitely in order, as John says; congratulations on the upcoming engagement.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 10:32:26 AM by kjtrains »
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline skippy302

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2010, 12:38:33 PM »
Thanks for the well wishes Yankee and KJ. FX, pictures were sent. There is really very little wear on the pistol. Looks perfect in the pics, but there some tiny spots where the paint came off on the front on the frame. The slide has zero wear marks. No holster abrasions or anything. Let me know if you have any other questions.  

Offline skippy302

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2010, 11:31:39 PM »
Pistol is SOLD.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 01:37:29 PM by skippy302 »

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2010, 12:12:46 AM »
Marty,
  Congrats on the quick sale. I hope your future Fiancee appreciates the sacrifice you made. ;D

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline skippy302

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 02:33:42 AM »
That's the thing, you can't tell'em all the sacrifices you make, or you come off like you want credit for it.  Your expected to just make the sacrifices and not make a big deal about it. The pistol is just the tip of the iceburg.  I've got 11 auctions going on on fleabay right now.  Like the Rohrbaugh, it's all really nice stuff.  The upside is that everything (very nice rings, wedding, honeymoon) will be paid for with cash from these equipment sales. ;D

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2010, 10:05:20 AM »
Marty,
  I'm impressed, you seem to have a very good grasp of the way things work. ;D You should do well. ;D ;D

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2010, 10:12:14 AM »
Wishing you the best, Marty, for sure!

Offline skippy302

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, 01:40:19 PM »
Thanks gentleman. If I ever get another pup, I'll be back for sure.  ;D

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2010, 03:31:31 PM »
Marty,
    Don't hesitate to check in from time to time even if you don't have a pup, your always welcome.

John
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 03:31:42 PM by yankee2500 »
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fx3

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2010, 06:06:05 PM »
I just received the R9s Stealth from Marty and it is already in service.  It looks better than it did in the photos and the rear pocket holster feels better than I had expected.  Right now I probably look like the smiley face with the big, toothy grin (although I do not know how to place one into this message).  Thanks for making this such a great forum (I have already learned a lot from ammo to lubrication) and for making it possible to find this pup on the site.

Frank