Administration > Forum News and Feedback

Everyone please read...

<< < (3/3)

DDGator:

I had to enforce this policy.  I remain serious.  Thanks to all who participate and desire a friendly forum.

Carry on!

MRC:
Good call!

Thanks you.

wildmanwill:
Thank you Duane. 

Hey, while we have you... several years ago many of us regulars contributed towards hosting and upgrade costs for what I believe was the next three years at the time.  I believe your renewals will be up this spring/early summer, if I recall correctly, and I know you may be bashful to ask, so I'm going to ask and volunteer at least on my behalf.  Can we pitch in towards hosting and any upgrade costs again?  I know this is a little off topic, so please feel free to start a new thread and move or quote this post.  Thank you for your time and consideration!

DDGator:

Thanks for asking.  Our expenses are relatively low on an ongoing basis, assuming that we have no issues with the forum software.  The hosting costs are in the neighborhood of $50 per year if I recall, which includes the domain registration fees.  The next three years will be roughly $150 if things keep puttering along.

I certainly could accept donations to reach that number, but wouldn't need much more than that.  Any excess will go into a beer fund.  Large excesses will go into a tequila fund!  ;)

Anyone can PayPal me at duane@daiker.net or PM me for an address to send a check.  Annual renewal time is May I think.

Thanks!

-Duane

DDGator:

I think I will move this to another thread...  Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version