Author Topic: Steal on gb  (Read 4282 times)

Offline tattoo

• Master
Steal on gb
« on: May 19, 2016, 06:11:35 PM »
Look folks. No cash or I would buy it. but a steal on a r9.

Offline CA3187

Re: Steal on gb
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 06:21:53 PM »
SOLD

@$690 somebody got one hell of a deal...

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 01:06:54 AM »
Missed the link I guess.
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline FALLEN77

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 01:55:05 AM »
Before that auction closed I messaged the seller to try to let him know he was clueless about what he was selling. He had it listed as a buy it now for $690 and called it a B9 several times in his ad. I basically told him that if he let it go for under $1000 he was giving it away. 5 minutes later it was SOLD!! I would have purchased myself but I just purchased one a couple weeks ago. Also, here in California that gun would have been off limits. luckily I found one here thru private party which is legal and exempt from our stupid laws barring "off roster guns" and jumped on it so I am One of the lucky few that will ever legally own an R9 in California.

Offline johnny

• Master
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 03:07:51 PM »
   That's nice you tried to warn the guy about the price.It is a bit funny thou.Sometimes after we sell something and it goes so quick,we say "0h shit!"
    I have been on this earth over 67 years and I know .it's happen to me more than once.It's like editing an email after we send it.

On a side note:I shoot weekly in a pistol league.Thou I don't use my R9 in the league,I usually take it once a month and just shoot one mag rapidly thru it.I use cheap Winchester white box.I can't remember when I had my last malfunction.It has been a long time.I trust it.
           California would not allow a Rohrbaugh?Jeez it seems like a safe gun.I live in Wisconsin and I was always a bit jealous of some of the other states in regards to their gun laws.We have wolves and we have bear up in my part of the state and it was so uncomfortable carrying a handgun when bow hunting.It had to be exposed,not inside the jacket.Those days are done fortunately.

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 06:08:53 PM »
One CA requirement, among many others, is that the pistol must have a "positive, manually operated safety device."

Online MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 09:14:35 PM »
One CA requirement, among many others, is that the pistol must have a "positive, manually operated safety device."

So you can't even have a basic Glock in California these days???

That place is a lost cause on many accounts.

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2016, 09:48:09 PM »
You can have a Glock there as long as it was grandfathered in before Jan. 1, 2001. That is when the CA DOJ determined that all new S/A pistols sold from that day forward had a magazine disconnect safety, manual external safety, gun lock, drop check test, etc.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 11:42:20 PM by tracker »

Offline FALLEN77

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2016, 12:31:03 PM »
You can have pretty much whatever you want as long as it's already here legally including Rohrbaugh, Gen 4 Glocks, etc... The roster only limits the sale of new guns thru dealers so it's not really about guns being illegal, you just need to find one for sale thru a private party transfer. Also, Glocks are all fine and on the roster of guns you can buy new thru dealers as long as it's the Gen 3. None of the Gen 4's are on the roster for sale here so if you want one it has to be thru private party transfer which is how I got my G43 and R9.