Author Topic: WTS: Stainless R9S - $950  (Read 3895 times)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: WTS: Stainless R9S - $950
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 05:22:03 PM »
gbelleh: Thanks R9S showed up at my local dealer yesterday and they cleared paper work on it today.   So I now have it in hand will get it out to the range  next Monday ( limited options here in deep Blue lower Connecticut).   Appreciate your making this easy!

And meanwhile I have been studying up on the R9s on this great forum and have learned much already.   Only problem with spending so much time on this forum is I can see myself wanting a second R9 in the near future.

Pact.  Congrats on getting the R9.  Yep!  They do trigger something in one's brain, that in some cases, another one is required.  Do enjoy the ownership of the Rohrbaugh.

Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2011, 05:27:52 PM »
Glad it arrived safely!

I'll be picking up my new Stealth this evening.

Enjoy the R9!

gbelleh.  Congrats on the sale of your R9 and the purchase of the Stealth; everyone wins.  Excellent.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2011, 05:51:56 PM »
Congrats on your sale gbelleh!

Now you don't have wait for cash when that deal comes around with that Stealth.
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline Z

• Grand Master
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2011, 08:35:44 PM »
Congratulation on both of you purchases.

Do enjoy! ;D