Author Topic: first pup outing hope u guys like it.  (Read 3832 times)

Offline jhmedrano

first pup outing hope u guys like it.
« on: February 17, 2011, 09:44:28 PM »
 ;D.  Welll guys wat can i say i was pretty iffy on the reliability of the pup, just cuz all ive heard in this forum, but am a believer that the gun u own not only has to fit u but as crazy as it soubds the gun has to like you :) if u know wat i mean. Anyways enough of my wack theories lol. So i took out my new and my buckmark since my nines are on there way from california were i use to live and wer by the way i wouldnt be able to buy the gem of a handgun but anyways i got to the range with 100 shots of wally world bought winchester white box which i mite since i been here in the free world (texas) thats all ive shot goood cheap and clean cant beat it, so i looked at the pup a lil more before devirginizing it lol, and hoped for the best put five rounds in shot one no problem shot two no problem the kick is definitely there but not worst than a ruger lcp or kel tec so by the time i went thru the mag i had no fails of any kind, felt good loaded it up another mag went thru all 5 shots still no problem, then i remembered wats my fellows pup owners said about letting it cool down so i did i put it aside for a lil bit and shot the browning .22 after maybe 10 minutes i figured the pup was coo enough heat wise cuz the pup is always coo!!! Lol anyways picked it up shot three mags thru it no hickups nothing on the last i did a lil accuracy shoiting this pup is very accurate way more accurate than the owner thats for sure! By this time i let it rest again cyz of that heat thing so 10 min later picked it up and i can tell it liked me lol it better!! Lol anyways i said well i wanna sed if its gonna jam so i put 5 mags thru back to back to see if anything would fail? And guess wat? Nothing did it did get very hottt but it shot alk rounds no hickups nothing did i mention that by this time i called it my favorite mouse gun ever???? Well trust me i let my cuz know lol, well i do have to say that by the 50 60 rounds i was hurting well my finger at least not immensely but there was a lil discomfort but i have to shot more its addicting the only thing that stops me from shooting is not having ammo lol and sure as heck not the girlfriend got rid of her lol. By the last of the 100 rounds not only do i know that i made a great buy after trying alnost all other mouse guns from keltec to kahr this is the best mouse gun, pocket gun, pocket rocket, watever u wanna call made to this date!  I love it and the pup loves me too needless to say i trust my life to it!!!  Hope u guys liked my off the wall review.  :)

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Re: first pup outing hope u guys like it.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 10:11:42 PM »
I give give your review five stars.   8)
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline jhmedrano

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 10:17:49 PM »
Thank you sir.  

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 10:48:42 PM »
jhm.  Glad you like your R9.  Your review was outstanding.    :)
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 12:03:15 AM »
Good review, sounds like you have a keeper. ;D

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline jhmedrano

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 02:23:53 AM »
Yes sir!! Sure is!!