Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh R9 (all variations)

R9 broke at the range (again)

<< < (3/3)

MikeInTexas:
You will not always see the picture until you post it up, preview does not work for me sometimes on this.

Richard S:

--- Quote from: backupr9 on January 19, 2019, 10:39:23 AM ---Will do Tracker.  My wife has been in and out of the hospital since September, in again last week....just too many things to do right now.  I put all the pieces in a ziplock and put them in the gunsafe for now.  I have enough rounds through the Sign P365 to trust it (in fact I am loving it!) so I am not lacking for carry (also have a sequestered R9 if needed).

--- End quote ---
All the best to Arnell and youI’m thinking of you both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richard S:

--- Quote from: ECR on January 19, 2019, 03:56:27 PM ---Hello backup,

I could use a few photographs so as to see what's going on there. Sorry for not getting back to you straight away, however, I too almost made the hospital trip Thursday evening. Getting better, but I at least wanted to check in here to see how everybody was doing and then I read your post here. We'll make her whole again when you have the time for the photos. . . . . We'll continue from there Good Sir.

Regards,

Eric R

--- End quote ---
All the best to you, Eric! And stay out of hospitals. Very little good comes from them. (Don’t ask me how I know.)

ECR:

--- Quote from: Richard S on January 25, 2019, 04:56:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: ECR on January 19, 2019, 03:56:27 PM ---Hello backup,

I could use a few photographs so as to see what's going on there. Sorry for not getting back to you straight away, however, I too almost made the hospital trip Thursday evening. Getting better, but I at least wanted to check in here to see how everybody was doing and then I read your post here. We'll make her whole again when you have the time for the photos. . . . . We'll continue from there Good Sir.

Regards,

Eric R

--- End quote ---
All the best to you, Eric! And stay out of hospitals. Very little good comes from them. (Don’t ask me how I know.)

--- End quote ---

So far, so good Richard. Hope all is well by you also.

Really not a fan of this getting old thing.  lol.

Eric R.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version