Author Topic: Ever wonder what happens when you're Tasered & a magazine is in your pocket?  (Read 2593 times)

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 11:46:41 PM by cargaritaville »
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
I could not get your video to work cargaritaville.

If it the same one as reported here, then taser had no effect on the rounds, it might have caused him to fire the pistol in his hand a number of times until the cops put an end to the foolishness by their own shooting of his stupid ass.
https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/video-man-gets-tasered-then-well-ventilated-while-shooting-at-cops-KV3Zyclz_UCnU4YrY2yr9w/

(That much time and the two other officers did not get their rifles (especially the one who arrived in the car), smh.)

FYI there are other sites that don't have parts of the incident blurred out.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 11:29:39 PM by MikeInTexas »

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
Thanks for the heads up...I fixed it.
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
Yes, that one works.  Your video is one of the best I've seen.

Rest of the story, guy was trying to suicide by cop.  In difference to that pretty nice display of mist from the mans chest, he survived.

Watched the video a number of times now, IMHO only one of those cops was ready and willing to fight, the other two may need to find another line of work.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 12:23:16 AM by MikeInTexas »

Offline PhilZ

• Grand Master
I think that mist was actually brick dust from the bullet hole in the wall.

Offline johnny

• Master
   Interesting.Is there a story that goes with this,like a newspaper article or something?I could not find anything.Is that a difficult demand?"Get on your knees!!!"

Offline johnny

• Master
Oops!Got the where about from the video below.

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
Jonny, you can get quite a few results if you search for 'Demetric Carter', the object of the police officers attention.