Author Topic: Calvin Cooledge Revealed here for the first time..  (Read 2956 times)

Offline Calvin Cooledge

• Expert
Calvin Cooledge Revealed here for the first time..
« on: November 22, 2005, 04:41:04 PM »
Hi Folks!

I  usually have a non-commercial policy when posting to lists, unless there is a tag that marks it as an "ADV". Since this is the part of the forum that is for selling stuff, it's not in the Subject:line.

This is something I've been excited about for a while now. I own a business called Tomway, LLC. We make exotice Cocobolo Rosewood display cases for knife and gun collectors, jewelry boxes, pen display,
watch display, etc. Anything for fine collectibles. If you want, you can see our stuff at tomway.com.

I've had these boxes made in the hopes that you, the Rohrbaugh community will embrace them as beautiful works of art, just like our R9's. My R9S looks great in it, no? I wish I had the Cocobolo grips too! Maybe someday.

I just set up a photobucket account, but don't know how to post the pics in the body of this message. Maybe by magic, they'll appear. If not, go to the urls below and see what I mean.

The boxes are solid Cocobolo Rosewood (nothing but the best for our customers!) and have an Ultrasuede® padded bottom (not fitted though).

The boxes list for $150.00 plus shipping. I give a 15% discount to all R9 owners if they mention this add;^)  Anyway, if you need anymore info, email me at steve@tomway.com.  OK, here goes:

I hope you guys like what you see!

Steve Freund (your obedient Calvin Cooledge)
King ("Hey, the position was open;^)
Tomway, LLC
Toll Free 1-888-486-6929
"I'm spreading my loyalty around..." - Calvin Cooledge

Offline Aglifter

• Grand Master
  • Thanks and Gig 'em
Re: Calvin Cooledge Revealed here for the first ti
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 05:51:12 PM »
Do ya'll make humidors?  Need one for my brother, send me a PM.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Offline MountainMan

• Grand Master
  • MountainMan Dave
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 06:35:03 PM »
Steve is highly known in the knife collecting community for his high quality display boxes - I have one.  He always has a large set up at the annual Blade Show.  Have also bought custom knives from him.  Steve is a great and honest person to deal with.

Looks great Steve - the R9 would look nice in it - will have to see what my funds are after Christmas shopping for others - then I can think about myself.

Dave
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away..."

Offline TW

• Grand Master
Calvin Cooledge Revealed here for the first time..
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2005, 03:48:01 PM »
>>I too LOVE the looks of that box...!  Santa...you listening...?...TW<<

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2005, 11:29:54 PM »
Steve - exquisite - work of art even.  

I love wood, I love color and I love great craftsmanship - there we have the whole lot rolled into one.

Thx for letting us enjoy that - i have no need right now of such a beauty but - sure as heck have made a note as to where to find such again.  Thank you.
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.