Author Topic: R9S and NAA Guardian  (Read 8124 times)

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
Re: R9S and NAA Guardian
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2004, 02:56:47 PM »
A collective welcome to all the newer guys ... great to see new ''faces''. :)

Frank .. most useful pics and thx for those.  Glad you have your own ''pup'' now too.  My trigger is a shade shy of 7 pounds btw.

One observation on all four in the pic ... they have good space in trigger guard.  Very necessary IMO.

One thing about the P3-AT which really irks me is that the fore section of the trigger guard is narrower and for me at least ... fouls up on my trigger finger.
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.

Offline shooterjb

• Sharpshooter
Re: R9S and NAA Guardian
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2004, 09:47:17 PM »
Hi George,

Vacation was great! I am not happy unless I get to the seashore at least once during the year, and I really needed it. I thought of you on Thursday when we went out from 8 AM to 3 PM deepsea fishing on a party boat. We caught three sea bass and a 5 1/4 pound flounder that were keepers. I didn't keep track of all we threw back.

My R9S came with the three magazines I ordered and each of the spare  magazines had a spare recoil spring with it so I have two spare recoil springs.

Unfortunately things didn't work out the way I planned, so I didn't get to shoot the R9S today. Tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday I have to attend a seminar in Harrisburg on Interview and Interrogation Techniques, so I am going to be shooting the R9S on Friday since I won't be back home again until then.

I am happy that Dave and Chris enjoyed the pictures. I will have to try to get some better ones when I get home.

I am still wondering about the serial number of my gun though.

Take care,

Frank