Author Topic: For Sale-Farmingdale R499  (Read 6209 times)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: For Sale-Farmingdale R499
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2011, 06:12:25 PM »
Gun is sold locally pending funds and partial trade.  Sorry for the late response.  After a week of only one trade offer I went on a no computer  vacation after a big work dealine (10k filing deadline).  When I returned i had lots of interest and topic replies.  I apologize for making some of you upset with my non-timely response.  

Glad it all worked out, scsigep.  Thanks for the update.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline scsigep

Re: For Sale-Farmingdale R499
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2011, 08:50:11 PM »
Thanks KJ.  Again, I apologize for the late response to all, especially Reins and Phsimone.  I know it bothered them the most.  I should have posted that I would be out of town for a while and would reply upon my return but failed to do so.  I'll be much better in the future.  Sorry again guys.  About the R499, I actually showed the 499 to someone at the local range right before I left who was interested.  I had planned on keeping my all black newer R9 for occasional weekend carry and parting with the farmie as it was a safe queen.  However, the guy liked the deer park in all black and didn't want to part with the cash for the farmie.  He offered 800 and a 44 special Rossi 720 in trade.  So now I've kept 499, put the uncle mikes grip sleeve on it, and will give it some carry time.  Kind of makes me feel better to keep it and end up with  cash and another 44 special (another one of my weaknesses).  Anyway, it all worked out with the gun but I am sorry I offended several people.