Author Topic: Simunitions  (Read 2879 times)

Offline Numbers

Simunitions
« on: February 20, 2012, 05:33:51 PM »
Was wondering if anyone knows if simunitions would fire out of my rohrbaugh r9s provided I manually clear the spent cartridge.
Also is there anything I could do to my rohrbaugh that would allow me to fire Simunitions and have it feed/extract automatically?

Thanks!

I've put through 100 rounds twice in the past month and my wrist is killing me :) No jams and it's my money :)
(my friend is advising against getting flamed for this...but it's 100% true. Also he's mad the gun doesn't jam for me when I shoot it haha)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: Simunitions
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 06:37:51 PM »
Was wondering if anyone knows if simunitions would fire out of my rohrbaugh r9s provided I manually clear the spent cartridge.
Also is there anything I could do to my rohrbaugh that would allow me to fire Simunitions and have it feed/extract automatically?

Thanks!

Numbers.  Welcome to the Forum.  You would need a conversion kit and I don't see one made for the R9.  Good luck with your search.

http://simunition.com/en/products/conversion_kits/1-pistols
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Robar233

• Master
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 06:47:31 PM »
Numbers,

Kjtrains is correct. A different barrel and recoil spring are use with the sims guns. I am positive one will never be made for the R9.

Robar233

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 07:31:13 PM »

If you're in a hole, stop digging; I would start by limiting your range sessions to something reasonable, say 50 rounds or less.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 07:40:35 PM »

I've put through 100 rounds twice in the past month and my wrist is killing me :) No jams and it's my money :)
(my friend is advising against getting flamed for this...but it's 100% true. Also he's mad the gun doesn't jam for me when I shoot it haha)

What tracker said!     8)
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 09:24:24 PM »
Numbers, welcome to the group.

It seems tracker, kj and Robar have answered you question. ;D
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 09:26:20 PM »
Numbers, welcome to the group.

It seems tracker, kj and Robar have answered you question. ;D

We all tried!    ;D
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 10:01:29 PM by kjtrains »