Author Topic: Way to go, Pennsylvania!!!  (Read 2700 times)

Offline Calvin Cooledge

• Expert
Way to go, Pennsylvania!!!
« on: November 15, 2006, 05:29:32 PM »
Hi Guys,
I just got back from SW PA and visited my friend, who shall remain nameless (Bob Harshall) and he told me an amazing statistic about PA and especially Pittsburgh.

Pittsburgh issues more CCW permits than anywhere else in PA. Pretty good. 34,000 permits were issued in Westmoreland County in May alone, and even more amazing, 47,000(!) CCW permits were issued in Allegheny County (were Pittsburgh is) in May alone(!) Double Wow!

I thought you guys might be happy to know this about my lovely home state.

Salute!

Calvin Cooledge

"I'm spreading my loyalty around..." - Calvin Cooledge

Offline MountainMan

• Grand Master
  • MountainMan Dave
Re: Way to go, Pennsylvania!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 05:35:56 PM »
Steve

Didn't know you were in the area - let me know next time.

Yes - all of those CCWs in PA and the stupid people still voted in the jerk anti-gun govenor Slick Rendall again and voted out a very pro-gun senator Santorum.
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away..."

Offline Calvin Cooledge

• Expert
Re: Way to go, Pennsylvania!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 08:25:37 PM »
Steve

Didn't know you were in the area - let me know next time.

Yes - all of those CCWs in PA and the stupid people still voted in the jerk anti-gun govenor Slick Rendall again and voted out a very pro-gun senator Santorum.

Yes, Dave, if I had an extra day, I'd definitely have come to see you. We would have had a really great time, I know! I'll be sure to make time to visit you soon. I go there fairly often, at least once or twice a year or more, if I'm lucky!

Several people I spoke to in PA said Santorum was way too polarizing of a figure and they were tired of him. More of a Rage Against The Machine kind of vote. I think my Signature Line says it all!

Calvin Cooledge
"I'm spreading my loyalty around..." - Calvin Cooledge