Author Topic: SOLD Rare Farmingdale (NOT DEER PARK) R191 SOLD  (Read 4682 times)

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
Re: SPF Rare Farmingdale (NOT DEER PARK) R191 Sale
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 07:52:03 PM »
Congratulations on the sale. That frame scratching is very consistent with several of ours that have been returned to the factory. Of course, they deny using anything like vises that would incur the damage. Karl told me they wouldn't fix it because "all guns have some scratches."
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 08:01:10 PM by tracker »

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2011, 08:01:46 PM »
Congratulations on the sale.[COLOR="Red"]That frame scratching is very consistent with several of ours that have been returned to the factory[/COLOR]. Of course, they deny using anything like vises that would incur the damage.

Interesting.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2011, 09:23:30 PM »
CCW.  Way to go!  Congrats on the sale.

Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline FloridaCCW

• Master
Re: SOLD Rare Farmingdale (NOT DEER PARK) R191 Sal
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2011, 02:35:37 PM »
Thanks!!
Just met with a forum member for a face to face sale. I will leave it up to him if he wants to share his name. It was great to meet him and I learned a lot about various firearms and holster making! He was able to pick up my Farmingdale for a discounted price (forum member special) too  ;)  
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 03:06:41 PM by FloridaCCW »