Author Topic: Boberg Xr9s shorty - Superior or just different?  (Read 29761 times)

Offline ACP

• Grand Master
Re: Boberg Xr9s shorty - Superior or just differen
« Reply #120 on: May 31, 2011, 01:49:10 PM »
Thanks for the response(s). My guess is that Boberg may have financial problems. Bear in mind that this is NOT personal nor is any knowledge implied. It is sheer conjecture on my part.

However, in this economy with banks not lending money, the absence of revenue to offset start up costs would be difficult, at best.

Hope I am wrong; I want Boberg to succeed.
Those who turn their guns into plowshares end up plowing for those that do not - Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #121 on: May 31, 2011, 01:52:22 PM »
I know it has to be tough bringing forth a new gun and certainly am going to wish Boberg the best, for sure!
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #122 on: May 31, 2011, 03:29:46 PM »
I believe that you are correct ACP, money is usually the problem.  A good indicator is when they ask for money up front.

I got burned in the 80's putting money down on an AR desigined 12 ga.  It just seems only recently a few civilian models made it to market at scalper's prices.

Now, I don't buy until it hits the market.
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #123 on: May 31, 2011, 10:57:26 PM »
I have no clue as to what the hold up is, and can't even venture a guess.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln