Author Topic: CZ Rami 2075 BD 9mm  (Read 3519 times)

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
CZ Rami 2075 BD 9mm
« on: September 14, 2021, 08:57:29 AM »
I recently purchased this gun from a friend. It fits in one's hand like a fitted glove, has minimal flip due to its weight, and is built like a Mercedes. I am impressed. CZ purchased Dan Wesson and their guns now are top shelf. I hope they do the same for their latest purchase...Colt.

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-2075-rami-9mm-black-alloy-14-rd-mags/
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
Re: CZ Rami 2075 BD 9mm
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 09:53:17 AM »
Nice!  I’ll just make do with my 15 year-old H&K USPC .40.  Also SA/DA with safety and decocker.  Minimal recoil and fun to shoot.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 10:08:26 AM »
I recently picked up a CZ Czechmate package.  It is the first CZ pistol that I have owned.  I agree, when you pick it up it feels like the grip was molded in your hand.

The Czechmate comes with everything you need to run in limited or the open class witn a few simple changes.  It icludes a removable comp and C-More optic.  It shoots great and has a fantastic trigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boD43f2vuNs
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 10:15:48 AM by MRC »

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 10:58:04 AM »
I recently picked up a CZ Czechmate package.  It is the first CZ pistol that I have owned.  I agree, when you pick it up it feels like the grip was molded in your hand.

The Czechmate comes with everything you need to run in limited or the open class witn a few simple changes.  It icludes a removable comp and C-More optic.  It shoots great and has a fantastic trigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boD43f2vuNs

That's a beauty!!!
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 12:03:31 PM »
MRC, might I suggest that you look into purchasing a SpeedBeez magazine loader if you intend to shoot it a lot (especially with those 26 round magazines).

I got herself one for her birthday to use with the CZ-75s she has.  I don't have to load her mags anymore, she can fill them up herself now.  Liked it so much I got another one for the Glocks off Amazon.

The key is that they are made specifically for a particular magazine and don't need a third hand to operate efficiently.  The magazine locks into the loader like it would a pistol frame.  This allows you to grab a handful of bullets in one hand and the loader in the other and go to town on it.  Much better than a Magula.

https://www.speedbeez.com/

Can't get the CZ loader on Amazon, but you can get the Sig and Glock loaders there.  Same price on both sites, $25.  Got free shipping from the factory site.

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2021, 12:41:25 PM »
MRC, might I suggest that you look into purchasing a SpeedBeez magazine loader if you intend to shoot it a lot (especially with those 26 round magazines).

I got herself one for her birthday to use with the CZ-75s she has.  I don't have to load her mags anymore, she can fill them up herself now.  Liked it so much I got another one for the Glocks off Amazon.

The key is that they are made specifically for a particular magazine and don't need a third hand to operate efficiently.  The magazine locks into the loader like it would a pistol frame.  This allows you to grab a handful of bullets in one hand and the loader in the other and go to town on it.  Much better than a Magula.

https://www.speedbeez.com/

Can't get the CZ loader on Amazon, but you can get the Sig and Glock loaders there.  Same price on both sites, $25.  Got free shipping from the factory site.

They look slick.

To tell you the truth, I have never loaded the 20 rounders up fully yet.  It came with a mag loader and that's what I have been using.

I think I will get one for the SIG 365 first.  Thanks

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2021, 05:34:02 PM »
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2021, 08:33:08 AM »
This gun has been around a long time! You wrote your review back in 2004 and it was just discontinued in 2020.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2021, 04:58:38 PM »
Reminds me of my Compensated Tanfoglio EAA Witness .45 ACP from the early 1990s. Super nice shooting pistol!
Love the CZ75. The grip, to me, feels like my old WWII Browning High Power. It really fills the hand well. 
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2021, 10:55:13 AM »
Oh I like that one Eric,

Looks good. I'd like to have had that set up shooting IPSC.

Reminds me I need to take my old 10mm EAA Witness to the range soon and make some noise with it.

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2021, 12:05:35 PM »
Oh I like that one Eric,

Reminds me I need to take my old 10mm EAA Witness to the range soon and make some noise with it.

That Czechmate is a way nicer gun than the Witness I have.

If you're shooting IPSC or USPSA you should Czech one out.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2021, 03:25:23 PM »
Oh I like that one Eric,

A good friend of mine gave me that pistol for doing some selling off of goods for him. It's now one of my prized firearms.
He paid around $1,800 for it some thirty years ago and I have yet to see one on Gunboker or any auction site like it for sale!
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2021, 12:27:19 AM »

Punny MRC, I like that...........groan.

I do keep up with CZs, one of my favorite brands.  She and I have quite a few of em'.

Haven't shot any organized competitive pistol in decades, however I do keep the contacts up.  Had my Colt 1911 I got from my gunsmith in 1984 back to him a few weeks ago for a tune up.  He is a former world champion in IPSC, still does 1911 work on the side.  That was the gun and the time I first started shooting action pistol.  Those were the days when steel single stacks ruled the roost.  Never got a compensator on that gun, kept it out of the open class.

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2021, 12:25:13 PM »

Punny MRC, I like that...........groan.

I do keep up with CZs, one of my favorite brands.  She and I have quite a few of em'.

Haven't shot any organized competitive pistol in decades, however I do keep the contacts up.  Had my Colt 1911 I got from my gunsmith in 1984 back to him a few weeks ago for a tune up.  He is a former world champion in IPSC, still does 1911 work on the side.  That was the gun and the time I first started shooting action pistol.  Those were the days when steel single stacks ruled the roost.  Never got a compensator on that gun, kept it out of the open class.

I am not shootingf any competition either any more.  I never did shoot many of the "race gun"events, I am more of a Bullseye shooter.  The IPSC stuff had too much standing around waiting to shoot for me.  I also was not very good at it, too slow.   :(

That said, the Alien got me interested again in the race guns.  The Alien is a very good gun but I like the Czechmate better.  I am shooting for the fun of it and not score so the Aliens might be a better gun for the speed guys.

I also bought a SIG 320 X-5 and put a Romeo on it.  A very good gun for the money but not as good as the Alien or the Czechmate.

A lot of nice competition guns out there right now.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 12:30:47 PM by MRC »

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2021, 08:58:31 PM »

A lot of nice competition guns out there right now.

Yes they do have quite a selection.  Might be the golden age of that type of pistol, and we might not realize it.

Some of the younger guys will probably not remember that not too many years ago, the selection was pathetic, the quality was poor.  Even with a Colt 1911, brand new in the box, you had to have a gunsmith work on it before it was reliable.  Things like lowering the ejection port, trigger job, enlarged grip safety to keep your hand safe, enlarged slide release, etc. were all options not found on factory offerings. Getting a good "Pin" gun was a chore and expensive.  Needed those to complete in the upper echelons of the action sports.

Most automatics were not uber-reliable like they are these days.  Times have changed for the better even in non-competition guns.  Look at the absolute abundance of carry guns available today.  What was a good concealed carry gun before the Rohrbaugh?  A 5-shot revolver or a small, .380 that was not reliable?

Ok, now I am thinking we are in the golden age of handguns, not just off the shelf, ready to compete pistols.