Author Topic: Magazine question  (Read 3252 times)

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
Magazine question
« on: January 11, 2023, 03:00:18 PM »
Anyone know if the Bond Arms 9mm Bullpup mag can be used in the Boberg XR9 pistol?
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
Re: Magazine question
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2023, 03:26:13 PM »
Not to state the obvious but Bond Arms should know since they bought Boberg.

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2023, 09:33:41 AM »
I have had little luck in contacting them.  The website now lists a contact number, so I will try that.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2023, 01:45:43 PM »
I talked to Jonah at Bond Arms in Granbury TX and he said "in theory" their Bullpup magazine should work in the Boberg XR. It may be worth a try.

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2023, 09:18:39 AM »
Thank you Tracker!  I don’t really need one, but was curious.  The XR9 is a bit bulky but in a nemesis holster works in my front pocket of loose khakis.  Interestingly, while practicing with a 9mm laser cartridge I found that this pistol is excelllent from a low (upper mid chest) point and shoot hold.  I keep it because it is interesting and has a very low serial number..
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2023, 10:08:00 AM »
 The rep at Bond said that they are selling all of the Bullpups that they can make, so the unique design is still in demand.

https://americanhandgunner.com/handguns/the-bond-bullpup-pistol/
« Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 03:43:55 PM by tracker »