Author Topic: WTB WARRANTY CARD  (Read 9235 times)

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
Re: WTB WARRANTY CARD
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2017, 09:47:10 AM »
Tattoo: Just curious...why would you want a warranty card if the serial number on it doesn't match yours?
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2017, 10:14:24 AM »
Tattoo: Just curious...why would you want a warranty card if the serial number on it doesn't match yours?
i am a completist

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2017, 10:30:02 AM »
i am a completist
Join the club...ADHD & OCD here!
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2017, 10:47:10 AM »
i am a completist

You guys need to go over and hang out with the Colt guys.

There is a guy in Tennessee that is having reproduction cardboard Colt boxes and paper work made in China and Vietnam.  The stuff looks pretty good, actually too good to be 30 or 40 years old.

The Colt Collectors are having a fit.  When one shows up on Gunbroker they will have a 30 or 40 reply thread on it.   :)

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2017, 03:34:51 PM »
Hi Tattoo,

I just got my Stealth Elite. Sorry no card.

kevinqjhps
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Three times a week shooter
Indy resident

Those who disrespect the American flag have never been handed a folded one

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2017, 04:44:44 PM »
Hi Tattoo,

I just got my Stealth Elite. Sorry no card.

kevinqjhps
no worries.  But thanks. The hunt continues 🤘🏻

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2017, 05:05:29 PM »
i am a completist

. . . . Damn. . . . and I thought that was just me!  lol

(I love this forum!)

ecr
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2017, 05:06:06 PM »
When I packed the guns back then, I would get the manuals together, the Made in U.S.A. tag and hand write the serial number on the warranty card and sometimes I intitialed it so they could not be "forged", lol. I have to look around, because if we have such an interest to make those collector guns complete, let's see what we can do about that. I have the manual and the lubrication charts, but I'm seeing what else I have to make it a nice package to sell here in the classified area of the forum. I hope to have something complete to offer by the end of this week guys.

Stay tuned . . . . . . . .   lol

Eric R.

Eric, am I missing anything in the picture above or is that a complete set?

No, you are not missing anything. That is a complete set of "paperwork" that went in with every R9 we sold.

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.