Author Topic: WTT 1911- Wilson Combat or Smith and Wesson  (Read 2994 times)

Offline jrc1911

WTT 1911- Wilson Combat or Smith and Wesson
« on: August 14, 2011, 02:00:52 AM »
Thanks to all.

The Wilson has been sold and a Rohrbaugh has been purchased.  Needless to say I no longer need a trade.  I do still have the Smith 1911PD (Gov/Railed) if anyone is interested.  I look forward to adding something other than a WTT thread after I get to the range.  

Just wanted to say that everyone I've spoken with here is a good group of folks.

Thanks again,
Craig
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 04:36:10 PM by jrc1911 »

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
Re: WTT SW 1911PD Rail Gov.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 12:20:29 PM »
jrc Welcome to the forum and good luck with the trade.
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline jrc1911

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 01:25:00 PM »
Thank you, and I really enjoy reading your forum.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 02:39:00 PM »
jrc.  Welcome to the Forum.  Hope you find an R9 and work out a good trade.  Again, welcome.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline smshirk

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 01:44:58 PM »
Just checking to see if anyone is interested in trading a Rohrbaugh 9mm for a Smith and Wesson 1911PD Gov Model with rail.  It has a black barrel bushing, long black solid trigger, black hammer, an arched mag well mainspring housing, and VZ ETC grips.  If interested you can pm me here or email is probably the best way to go (jrc8163 at gmail dot com).  It's had about 500 rounds put through it.  If I sold the gun as it is I would probably ask 900 for it.

If interested let me know and we'll see if we can work out a fair deal for the both of us.  I can add cash to the deal if needed. I still have the original factory parts if you like the original look better.  I also have a Milt Sparks VMII holster and a Raven Concealment holster (can be worn IWB or OWB-I have both attachments).  The parts and holsters can be added or subtracted for the trade.  I also have the original box
with everything it came with, as well as the magazines.  If interested let me know and I can email pictures.

I know I'm a new member here and I've read that there have been issues with new members as of late. Im on Gunbroker as jrc2010 and eBay as jrcbay08. You can check my feedback there, its all positive.  Thanks again.

Wish I had seen this a few days ago. I just bought a Kimber Crimson Carry and tried swapping the Rohrbaugh for it without any luck. My Rohr has only had two clips through it even though I've had it a year or more.

Offline jrc1911

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 05:05:31 PM »
Man, I wish you would have seen it too.  Hopefully you'll enjoy the Kimber.  If your still looking to move the Rohrbaugh let me know.  I've got the Smith up for sale now, so I'll be in the R9 market soon.  

Offline Aglifter

• Grand Master
  • Thanks and Gig 'em
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2011, 11:36:02 PM »
If you decide to sell off the VMII, please let me know.  
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Offline jrc1911

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 12:13:55 PM »
I will.  I'm only hanging onto it now because I want to give the option to buy it to whomever buys the gun.  If they don't want it, I'll be sure to let you know.

Offline jrc1911

Re: WTT 1911- Wilson Combat or Smith and Wesson
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2011, 12:35:16 PM »
Wilson added as a trade offer.

Offline Aglifter

• Grand Master
  • Thanks and Gig 'em
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2011, 08:47:54 PM »
What caliber is the protector?  I've been looking for one in 38 super...
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Offline jrc1911

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2011, 09:12:20 PM »
Sorry, didn't realize I left that out. It's a .45.