Author Topic: R9 For Sale: Check out the #  (Read 3469 times)

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
Re: R9 For Sale: Check out the #
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 11:38:25 AM »
Collectors is a pretty nice store.  Their prices are usually some of the highest in Houston.

Good news is they will negotiate with you on price.

That is 200 guns earlier than mine..........

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 08:39:21 PM »
Nice R9 Standard . . . . . I can't believe I can remember building each one of these I see for sale. Crazy I guess. These were our passion. . . . . It certainly was mine when I was doing it.  ;-)

ecr
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline PhilZ

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 10:42:11 PM »
Slightly off main topic, but on the topic of serial numbers, is there any collector value to sequential serial numbers?

Offline offrdmania

• Expert
  • Desperately Needs Treatment
R9 For Sale: Check out the #
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 03:41:20 PM »
That's more than I just paid for mine here in California and we always pay more. Mine is a very low 4 digit, brand new with box, lock and all papers.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 08:23:10 PM »
Slightly off main topic, but on the topic of serial numbers, is there any collector value to sequential serial numbers?

Only to the person who wants them Phil.

As with any collectible item, sequential numbers would normally hold a better value though. . . . yes.

ECR
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.