Author Topic: Hidden Holsters Holster  (Read 2733 times)

Offline BytorJr

• Expert
Hidden Holsters Holster
« on: June 27, 2008, 11:47:28 PM »
I recently acquired a holster from Jim for my R9.  

Very nice workmanship!!!!  It seems to be the perfect tightness for the gun too; not too loose and already it draws well.  I suspect that the draw will only get better.   I felt confident enough that when I ran to Best Buy the very night I got the holster I carried with it.  

I’m very pleased with it.   Construction and stitching are very well done as are the rivets.  The leather looks good too.  As for improvements to this model, I don’t see any that come to hand, save Jim adding back his HH logo.    

The holster fits well in my cargo pants and other pleated shorts.  I haven't tried stuffing it into jeans, but my guess is that it may be a bit too wide for that; but then that's why I also have a Seecamp :).

I highly recommend these holsters.  Jim is a nice guy and takes pride in his work and it shows!!  Transaction was very easy even when the USPS tried to mess it up - Jim was more worried than I was about their slowness.  I've come to expect it living in the panhandle.  

I'd attach a picture, but I'm not sure how.  

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
Re: Hidden Holsters Holster
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 01:16:50 PM »
good news Ben,  Tom
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline denbarg

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 01:36:52 AM »
Could not agree more with the accolades for Jim and Hidden Holsters.  Purchased 2 holsters from Jim recently and the workmanship was second to none.  Nice guy, great transaction, quick turnaround and product is EXCELLENT.  I would recommend HH to anyone who is in search of a quality product, produced by a truly good guy.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn22/denbarg/IMG_0369.jpg[/IMG]

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn22/denbarg/IMG_0366.jpg[/IMG]
Why do I have to press 1 for ENGLISH???

Offline JJ62

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 01:58:36 PM »
Thank you guys for the great comments.  I have received a lot of requests for the HH logo.  I am going to start putting it back on the front of the holster and the makers mark on the rear. I hope I can be of service to you in the future.
Jim

Offline dawkind

• Sharpshooter
  • NRA Benefactor and don't EVER give up!
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 05:52:26 PM »
Great product for a fine gentlemen...... 8)
"I think for myself.....therefore I vote Conservative.....God Bless Ronald Reagan!"