Miscellaneous > Classifieds -- For Buying or Selling

R9 serial #s I'd love to buy!

(1/2) > >>

ccoorreeyy:
I'd love to have a consecutive pair of early Rohrbaugh R9 treasures.  This is a list of serial numbers I'd be very interested in buying.  Not all of them but 1 or 2 would be incredible.

128 or 130
R129
R159 or R161
R174 or R 176
R191 or R193

Needle in a haystack BUT maybe!

Habs14:
Hey Corey.... I'm not sure if I'm planning to sell or not but by dumb luck I acquired serial number 128 for a great deal. After reading about it I found that it's a very early model. There was a member of this forum that was the original owner...he basically pre-ordered the gun from what I have read. His name on the forum was "Musician" or something along those lines. I'm not sure if he's still a member or not...

Anyway, I've been trying to join this forum for a while and I thought it interesting that you made this post looking for my gun.

ccoorreeyy:
I'd love the chance to buy it if you were willing to sell it.
Corey

ECR:
That is a very nice early unit there.

ecr

Habs14:
Eric,

Unfortunately I'm a new Rohrbaugh owner and was only an admirerer of the R9 prior to about 4 months ago.

Did the guns always ship with a business card for Karl or yourself?  My gun came with Karl's card in the box and I'm just curious if that was normal.  If so, great customer service!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version