Author Topic: Let's hear from sight-less owners  (Read 5928 times)

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
Re: Let's hear from sight-less owners
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2004, 02:57:59 PM »
I have sold more guns with sights than plain top. Having said that, I really feel that the reality of the issue is sights are nice if one is shooting at the range. The groups are smaller and we all believe thats great! However in a up close and personal encounter we just pull it out and pull the trigger until it quits making noise. Just look at all the Seecamps sold with out sights. Mine is with out sights just like the Seecamps. Also do you find the Speer Gold Dot ammo hard to find and what is the going rate? I might be able to find some new 20rd.,boxed in both 115 gr and 124 gr. by the case.  Tom
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline TW

• Grand Master
Let's hear from sight-less owners
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2004, 04:40:21 PM »
Also do you find the Speer Gold Dot ammo hard to find and what is the going rate? I might be able to find some new 20rd.,boxed in both 115 gr and 124 gr. by the case.  Tom

>>Hi TIG...  It was pointed out on another thread that recalled Speer GDHP, 115 & 124gr,  is available at a decent price from Ammoman.com  Last I checked 1000 rounds went for something like $179.  Folks who have used this ammo report no problems with it (I have 1500 rounds myself...have not had a chance to try it out).  For pratice with the R9 and other guns it should be fine, although I use new stuff for carry.  For this reason I would be interested in hearing what you might ultimately have available and for how much...and BTW - I am still deraming about picking up a .380 Seecamp from you one of these days.  Mayhaps Santa has spoken with you...yes...?...no...?...TW<<  

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
Re: Let's hear from sight-less owners
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2004, 06:58:39 PM »
TW   I have not heard from Santa yet! I'll try to keep the phone line open, to field those calls.  When ever you are ready.  Tom
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus