Author Topic: Bill Clinton's Box Under the Bed  (Read 3006 times)

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
Bill Clinton's Box Under the Bed
« on: September 06, 2016, 10:11:12 AM »
Bill Clinton's Box Under the Bed
When Bill and Hillary first got married Bill said, "I put a box under the bed. Promise me you will never to look in it." In all their 30 years of marriage, Hillary never looked. On the afternoon of their 30th anniversary, curiosity got the best of her and she lifted the lid and peeked inside. In it were 3 empty beer cans and $81,874.25 in cash.
She closed the box and put it back under the bed. Now that she knew what was in the box, she was doubly curious as to why there was such a box and with those contents. That evening, they were out for a special anniversary dinner. After dinner, Hillary could no longer contain her curiosity and she confessed, saying, “I'm so sorry, Bill. For all these years, I kept my promise and never looked into the box under our bed. However, today the temptation was too much and I gave in. But now I need to know, why do you keep the 3 beer cans in the box?”
Bill thought for a while and said, "I guess after all these years you deserve to know the truth. Whenever I was unfaithful to you, I put an empty beer can in the box under the bed to remind myself not to do it again.” Hillary was shocked, but thought, "Hmmm, Jennifer, Paula and Monica. And since I know he is addicted to sex, three times is not too bad.”
She said, ”OK Bill, I guess I can forgive you.” Bill thanked her for being so understanding. They hugged and made their peace. A little while later Hillary asked Bill, "So why do you have all that money in the box?”
He answered, "Well, whenever the box filled up with empty cans, I took them to the recycling center."
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline MICHPATRIOT

• Expert
Re: Bill Clinton's Box Under the Bed
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 02:50:08 PM »
Hey thanks for the chuckle...that was good!

Offline mikejd

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2016, 01:27:55 AM »
That was great..probably true.

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 08:29:29 PM »
True for sure, but Bill didn't hold a candle to John F. Kennedy.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Online tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 09:05:02 PM »
JFK was a bit more clever at concealment and containment of his foibles and little head than Billy Bob. The press and nascent social media didn't help Clinton, either. He deserved what he got, in my opinion, and it should have been more.

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2016, 11:46:18 PM »
In talking about JFK, LBJ once claimed, "I have had more women by accident than he has had on purpose."

:)

Online tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2016, 10:51:08 AM »
Emphasis on the word,"claimed." I wouldn't have expected anything less out of his big mouth. Lady Bird Taylor's prominent Karnack, TX family was very upset when she eloped with the garrulous school teacher.