Miscellaneous > Classifieds -- For Buying or Selling

Grail Guns!

(1/3) > >>

chrisodasso@comcast.net:
I have three extra-fine Rohrbaughs to offer.
Two of them were bought new from a dealer- a Special Ops and an Elite. The Elite is supposedly the last one ever made. It has Eric’s note to that effect,  written on the warranty card; we can ask him to verify.  The third one is a Tribute model, bought “as new” from for a forum member.
Price for the three is $7,800.00.  I would only sell them as a group.  They are mint condition; would send photos.
Thank you!

PhilZ:
Photos are always appreciated. 

chrisodasso@comcast.net:
Last time I had guns to sell, Mike offered to help me, but I didn’t give him a chance. I just offered to send pictures to interested parties.  So I never got up to speed.
I’m gonna try a picture right now, and if it goes through, then tomorrow night, I’ll pull the guns out of the safe.
It didn’t go through, and it’s not a question of size.  The message I get, is that it’s the incorrect type and it makes me think that the Apple I-phone format is not supported.  I do know how to send them to a pc and then change the format, so I will work on that tomorrow night or the next.
I do have an embarrassing question though, when I can see someone has attached a photo, how do you open it?  Is it as simple as me just not knowing where to click or is it something with iPhones?

Thank you in advance

MikeInTexas:
Offer still stands, I'll help you post them if you are having issues.

chrisodasso@comcast.net:
     Thank you, Mike.  If you p.m. me your email address, I will send you the photographs tonight. 

I should mention to our forum users that, if you have any weapons to sale, once the gun stores re-open, people are really buying. My local gun store sold eight of my guns in a matter of one week. They only had 37 guns left in the entire store, when they had to close.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version