Author Topic: Got my pup back from factory today  (Read 5947 times)

Offline firewalker

Got my pup back from factory today
« on: December 03, 2008, 09:25:53 PM »
             I purchased a older model farmingdale, 5XX . Well it had to go back to the factory for work. I am very pleased with the support that Rohrbaugh gives his customers. They were a delight to deal with and i even got to speak to Mr Rohrbaugh explainging what he was willing to fix to make my pup right again :). With a company that stands behind its products it is well worth the extra $ we pay for one of his masterpieces. Now i have my Pup back he wont leave my side again. Thanks again for great service.

Frederick Haring ;D

Offline CaptBW

• Master
Re: Got my pup back from factory today
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 02:07:52 AM »
All is well that ends well.
ACTA NON VERBA

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 02:21:27 PM »
firewalker:

Rohrbaugh Customer Service is as good as it gets -- just like their pistols.  8)  And congratulations on scoring that early-edition R9.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline jokerdev

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 09:08:19 AM »
What was wrong with it that needed fixing?

Offline Wheedum

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 11:18:59 AM »
I second the customer service comments.  They are as good as it gets.  Congrats!

Offline ACP

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 09:03:23 AM »
I recently purchased an older R9 R8XX and sent in the paperwork asking factory to stand by a gun that had never been fired. This is good news for me in the event I have trouble with it down the road.

I echo sentiments expressed as to first rate Rohrbaugh customer service. R9 owners pay a lot of money for the pistol and (thus) join an elite cadre celebrated in this forum.

Ditto question above: What was wrong with it?
Those who turn their guns into plowshares end up plowing for those that do not - Thomas Jefferson

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2009, 01:29:59 PM »
another good report on Rohrbaugh's customer service.  Tom
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2009, 02:57:36 PM »
            I purchased a older model farmingdale, 5XX . Well it had to go back to the factory for work. I am very pleased with the support that Rohrbaugh gives his customers. They were a delight to deal with and i even got to speak to Mr Rohrbaugh explainging what he was willing to fix to make my pup right again :). With a company that stands behind its products it is well worth the extra $ we pay for one of his masterpieces. Now i have my Pup back he wont leave my side again. Thanks again for great service.

Frederick Haring ;D

I think firewalker has left the building!  Great comments on customer service, though.   :)    :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 03:01:12 PM by kjtrains »
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Savior_6

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2009, 05:27:35 AM »
I echo sentiments expressed as to first rate Rohrbaugh customer service. R9 owners pay a lot of money for the pistol and (thus) join an elite cadre celebrated in this forum.

I second that because that is how I felt from the start of Rohrbaugh ownership. And I'm here to let you know that if any of you have any doubts about those early Rohrbaughs, let me know. I'll take them of your worrie-some hands at a reduced cost. ;D
JKD, I couldn't do that to the brotherhood and would expect not one of you Pup owners to give in to lesser offers.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 05:45:38 AM by Savior_6 »
K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid)
P9s
K9
P228