Author Topic: Seecamp 380 for Sale  (Read 3773 times)

Offline LeonB570

Seecamp 380 for Sale
« on: June 27, 2006, 03:59:08 AM »
 Hi Everybody,

After about 30 rounds through my Seecamp 380, I have decided to sell it.  It was purchased new Feb. 17, 2006 for $1030.  There is nothing wrong with the gun.  It's just that at age 78, The recoil is difficult for me, and I find that I have a personal preference for sights on a gun.  I am still trying to get my Rohrbaugh 9s to work dependably, so I am keeping that for the time being.

I will be willing to sell the Seecamp 380 at MSRP $795.  One of the postings on the Seecamp website stated that the current Blue Book value for the Seecamp 380 was $850.  Recently a Seecamp 380 sold on gunbroker.com at $1050.

All of the items that came with it are included (2 magazines, extra springs, the Seecamp box and information sheets, etc.)  

I have my eye on a used Colt Gold Cup 45 at a local gun store that has all sorts of custom features, and I personally know the previous owner who assures me the gun is in excellent condition.  Selling the Seecamp 380 will help me with the purchase of the Colt 45.  So I have the Seecamp 380 listed at a low price in hope for a quick sale.

Best Wishes,
LeonB570

Offline hedrok

• Expert
Re: Seecamp 380 for Sale
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 07:51:53 AM »
Hi, Leon ......Here's your opportunity to buy that Colt.....I"ll  be happy to give the Seecamp a new home!Pm also being sent.
Thanks.....Brian

Offline LeonB570

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 11:25:17 AM »
Thanks Everybody,

The Seecamp 380 has been sold now to Brian.  This is the first time I have sold a gun on a web forum.  I am not quite sure how to proceed.  My understanding is that I have to ship to a dealer nearby the purchaser, rather than to the purchaser directly.  Can someone enlighten me relative to this?

Brian, do you have a dealers license?  You sent me an email via the forum.  How do I go about sending one back to you?  I have never used the Forum message capability and am not sure how to proceed,

Best Wishes,
LeonB570

Offline hedrok

• Expert
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 11:57:39 AM »
PM received and responded to.  All paperwork now in process including the "ship to" address of my local FFL holder and the copy of the FFL for your permanent records.  Thanks...Brian

Offline los

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 01:08:59 PM »
PM received and responded to.  All paperwork now in process including the "ship to" address of my local FFL holder and the copy of the FFL for your permanent records.  Thanks...Brian
You Lucky devil! CONGRATS.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate"