Author Topic: Good day gentleman, and ladies  (Read 3427 times)

Offline Phsimone

• Master
Good day gentleman, and ladies
« on: October 19, 2011, 12:23:54 PM »
Good morning all, it has been a long time. I hope all is well with the members here at the best gun forum around. I certainly did miss most of you folks, truly a great group. I am going to have to drop back in time a bit  and see what has been going on. I do feel like I have dropped in to a home away from home.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: Good day gentleman, and ladies
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 12:42:09 PM »
Good to see you back, Phil; hope you're doing good.  
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Phsimone

• Master
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 02:15:04 PM »
Thanks Ken, I have ended up on disability, must have been something I ate ;). Otherwise doing OK. I hate not working, just not in my DNA. My wife ended up going to work, not something she thought she would ever have to do, she is not real happy. In fact she is pissed off, no more shopping with her girl friends etc. But s--t happens and you end up having to change your strategy. The acronym F.U.B.A.R. comes to mind. Now I really have to worry about my kids, I am sure it will all work out.
Phil

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 04:46:37 PM »
Phil,
   Sorry to hear about the problems and wish you and yours all the best.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Phsimone

• Master
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 05:16:19 PM »
Thanks John, it is appreciated. Just another bump in the road of life. I will just have to adjust my mission and come up with a new strategy to accomplish it. Hope you and yours are doing well. How is business?
Phil