Author Topic: -sold- Yankee2500 Black Hooked R9 Mag Extension  (Read 2985 times)

Offline e0603

-sold- Yankee2500 Black Hooked R9 Mag Extension
« on: July 22, 2014, 01:49:50 PM »
sold to BlueC2

Edit: The black Yankee2500 hooked extension is now available separately.  Hadn't gotten any interest in the R9, so I sold it to my LGS today, but I removed the mag extension to offer separately here.  I'm the original owner of the extension, I've shot a hundred or so rounds with it and it's been carried a little but not much, it is in excellent condition.  There's a little bit of finish wear in the hole where the locking tab sits and underneath the mag catch claw, but you have to look closely.  Can't remember what I paid for it, a quick search on the forum here shows some other extensions recently sold for around $70 shipped.  Lets say $60 shipped on this one?  Payment by discreet PayPal or USPS Money Order.  Thanks!

The holster listed below has also been sold.

I'm the second owner of this pistol, had it for a few years.  Between myself and the original owner it only has about 400 rounds through it total, but it does have some wear from being carried.  Includes the pistol, two magazines, one Yankee2500 hooked extension, original box, pocket holster, and a brass takedown tool (not shown).  I have put a small piece of grip tape on the frontstrap.  The recoil assembly was replaced by Rohrbaugh a couple years ago.  The pistol is due for a new outer recoil spring soon, glad these are now available from Wolff.  Asking $850 shipped to your FFL.  Payment by USPS Money Order.

Available separately is a *left handed* Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Slim II Appendix Carry holster.  Very nice, with adjustable retention, cant, and ride height.  I bought it new and used it very little -- works well but I just haven't carried the R9 much since receiving the holster.  $65 shipped.

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions.  I'd be happy to provide references to positive feedback for transactions on other sites as I've just been a lurker here, feel free to PM me.  Thanks for looking!

« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 10:19:49 PM by e0603 »

Offline mannylinda

• Expert
Welcome to the forum!  Very interesting holster and firearm.

Offline e0603

Welcome to the forum!  Very interesting holster and firearm.

Thanks!  I hate for my first post to be in the classifieds, but I haven't gotten much interest in it on other boards.  I'm very open to offers, this pup needs a good home!

Offline e0603

Re: WTS: Yankee2500 Black Hooked R9 Mag Extension
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 09:51:04 PM »
Listing has been updated -- holster sold here and I sold the R9 to my LGS, but the Yankee2500 extension is now available separately.

Offline BlueC2

• Grand Master
  • Forum Contributor
Re: WTS: Yankee2500 Black Hooked R9 Mag Extension
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 09:53:02 PM »
I'll take the Yankee!
Currently looking for Elite Premium RP 1 of 16. Please PM 
NRA LIFE MEMBER.