Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh Wish List

I want a Rohrbaugh R45 for 2016.

<< < (2/3) > >>

MikrotikEa:
I cant seem to find a way to order one.

Anyone have one they want to part with?

ECR:
Karl has just one - The Prototype R45 . . . . . . . and I don't see him letting that one go as it is the only one in existence right now.

Karl & I were holding conversation recently about the possibilities after our five year none-compete clause with Remington.

Don't know yet. . . . . there is a lot involved to make that happen and we are really enjoying our retirement right now, but who knows. . . . we get bored doing nothing. lol.

MikeInTexas:
You and Karl don't need to make many of them, just a few for us select and special people.   If I am lucky enough to get one I will not tell Remmy.  Lips will be sealed.............. 8)

(You don't need a kidney or anything do you??? ;D)

mz368:
Eric-

I'm still holding out hope for a 45.  And, (pretty sure I know the answer to this) given the same overall cartridge length and greater magazine capacity would you and Karl consider one in 38Super?  ;-)

-Chris

ECR:

--- Quote from: MikeInTexas on February 16, 2017, 09:17:04 PM ---You and Karl don't need to make many of them, just a few for us select and special people.   If I am lucky enough to get one I will not tell Remmy.  Lips will be sealed.............. 8)

(You don't need a kidney or anything do you??? ;D)

--- End quote ---

You're funny Michael.  LOL.

Eric R.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version