Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh R9 (all variations)

New Member On The Hunt for an R9

(1/8) > >>

boscobarbell:
Hi, everyone.  I was just approved for membership here, and I'm delighted to be part of the group.

Some of you may know me from other gun forums:  Seecamp, kahrtalk, glocktalk, Beretta, etc.  I'm a former federal law enforcement agent (retired after almost 34 years) and was a firearms instructor for 4 LE agencies.  I'm not a gun collector per se, but I do have a couple dozen handguns that I've acquired over the years.  Amongst my favorites are my Milton Seecamp .32 and my RM380, so I'm obviously a big fan of the all-metal micro pistols. 

I've got the Rohrbaugh bug now, and am determined to get one.  I'm looking for an EDC pistol, so I'll probably gravitate toward the latter builds for durability (although I will likely only shoot it just enough to ensure functionality and then carry it a bunch).

I'd appreciate everyone letting me know if they see/hear of an R9 up for sale.

PhilZ:
If you have an account on Gunbroker.com, you can search for Rohrbaugh and then save that search. When you save it, click on the email notification tab and you'll get daily emails of the Rohrbaughs listed for sale. Good luck with your search.

boscobarbell:

--- Quote from: PhilZ on January 21, 2021, 04:33:04 PM ---If you have an account on Gunbroker.com, you can search for Rohrbaugh and then save that search. When you save it, click on the email notification tab and you'll get daily emails of the Rihrbaughs listed for sale. Good luck with your search.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the tip. I'll do that right away.

MikeInTexas:
Welcome to the forum.

I'll keep an eye out for one.

backupr9:
Hi BB, glad you made it here (finally).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version