Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh R9 (all variations)

Stainless grip screws

(1/9) > >>

hoserack:
Does anyone know where I can get a new set of stainless grip screws for my R9/
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank

backupr9:
See if Williams still has parts:

With regard to warranty service on existing Rohrbaugh pistols:

Frist, he apologized for the delay in getting the warranty service up and going.  He said that he worked hard to find the right place to outsource the repairs.  Remington did not want an "armorer" level service to swap parts--they wanted a true gunsmithing operation.  Williams was interested, but wanted to do some homework on the gun before agreeing to take on the responsibility.  Ultimately, they accepted, of course.  He felt like his main job was to get a quality system in place, not to rush the process.

Dan assures me that Williams has a large supply of parts.  He described it as four pallets of parts.  He is confident that they will be able to fully service warrantied pistols for "years" to come.  He also stated that the guns run very well, and he doesn't expect an onslaught of claims.   He did not say, but he implied, that by the time the parts run out, Remington will be making new versions of the R9. 

I think this is the best assurances we can hope for at this point.  He seemed genuinely concerned that Rohrbaugh customers would be supported and pleased with Remington.

tracker:
Is Williams still providing Rohrbaugh warranty service now that Remington declared bankruptcy?

backupr9:
Don’t know...doubt it.

tracker:
I just spoke with Williams Gunsight in Michigan at 800 530-9028. The gunsmith extension is 235, but Alex who previously did the Rohrbaugh warranty work is no longer with the company. The person I spoke to said that they are no longer doing warranty work but would do repairs and sell parts if they are available for the Rohrbaugh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version