Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh R9 (all variations)

R-9 for sale SOLD

(1/3) > >>

saltz1979:
I am trying to post the sale of my R-9 in the classifieds but can’t seem to get it to work. I guess if need be I just might post it here if it is OK with the moderators  SOLD

DDGator:

I guess that is ok, but I'm not sure there should be any difference in the ability to post?

saltz1979:
For sale is my R-9 with lots of extras. Included in the package is
R-9 with VZ Grips, two original mags that came with the gun, original grips, box and all paperwork
3 holsters- 1 Recluse pocket, 1 Meco custom IWB, 1 High Noon OWB
7 Wolf Guide Springs and 1 Wolf Spring kit
374 rounds of Speer Gold Dot 115gr HP
$1500 includes shipping to your FFL. (Can ship the ammo and holsters directly if your state allows)
I will only accept a U.S. Postal Service Money Order for payment. Once received I will ship
Pistol is in excellent condition with only 126 round fired and they were flawless. I am just thinning out the herd since I retired and have since sold a lot of my lesser quality handguns. I can send pictures upon request. PM me for any questions
Thanks for looking, Mike

boscobarbell:
If you decide to break up the package at some point, I would be very interested in the Meco IWB.

ECR:
Good Luck with your sale here saltz. I'll pass the word around. From time to time I always get someone asking if I know of an R9 for sale.

ecr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version