Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh R9 (all variations)

How to Sell a Collection of Rohrbaughs?

(1/3) > >>

BlueC2:
I am considering selling a rather large collection of some of the rarest Rohrbaughs but I don't know what the best way to go about it would be.

1. Break it up and list each on GB? Lots of work and relatively weak market currently.
2. Are there auction houses that sell items like this targeting serious collectors?
3. Is it even possible to buy/sell 10 or so handguns at a time?

Guns in Collection Include:
3x Elite Premium
2x Elites including the first one made with note from Eric.
Karl's personal carry gun. SN R9
No R prefix 117 and 118 R9 and R9s
R1000 engraved
321 no R prefix Silver Frame.

Thank you,
Ryan

PhilZ:
Easiest way would be to donate them to my charity for a tax deduction. My charity involves giving disadvantaged members of the community who can't afford an R9 the chance to look at one on my social media page.

BlueC2:
https://www.rockislandauction.com/

Has anyone ever used them?

MRC:
I live in the same metro area as Rock Island Auction and know the President Kevin Hogan.

They do an excellent job on Collectible Colts and antiques, not so well on more modern or not widely known guns like Rohrbaughs.   I have never seen a Rohrbaugh on their auction.

Again, 17% seller's fee and 15% buyer's premium, gets the price up their in a hurry.  I have bought quite a few Auto Mags from them and I flip them to people I know or on GunBroker for good profits.

Personally, I would take my chances on GunBroker first.  JMO

DDGator:

You might also considering donating one to the Rohrbaugh Forum museum, located in my garage in Florida.   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version