Author Topic: RJ Holster for Seecamp .380 and Hen's teeth  (Read 2322 times)

Offline TW

• Grand Master
RJ Holster for Seecamp .380 and Hen's teeth
« on: May 11, 2007, 09:48:36 AM »
>>First off - I know this is the wrong forum for a Seecamp item, but I also know a lot of guys in here are Seecamp fans too.

I would like to pick up an RJ Holster for a Seecamp .380. (I'm actually looking for TWO, but I don't want to get greedy here).  I believe it's the Back Pocket Holster with the removable flap to accommodate front pocket carry.  

I am well aware I'm asking a lot, considering it is now easier to buy a Seecamp .380 than an RJ Headly Holster for it.  Like other folks looking for such Hen's teeth I am backlogged with RJ.  So meanwhile - thought it couldn't hurt to ask here.

Contact me at twalsh@juno.com .  Thanks...!...TW<<  

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
Re: RJ Holster for Seecamp .380 and Hen's teeth
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 10:04:09 AM »
T.W.,

If you can't get your hands on what you want, you might try my friend (and forum sponsor) Kevin at K&D Holsters.  He makes holsters in that same style and quality.

www.kdholsters.com

Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline TW

• Grand Master
RJ Holster for Seecamp .380 and Hen's teeth
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 11:16:43 AM »
>>Thanks, Duane...

I may in fact try one of Kevin's holsters as I have often admired them.  Fact is - I already have a number of holsters for my Seecamps...just that RJ Headly is someone I admire personally for a number of reasons, and it would mean a lot to me to be able to get hold of one of his back pocket types for this gun.  

I'm actually looking for two as a friend of mine also just got a Seecamp .380 and after seeing some of my other Headly holsters that's the one he wants for his gun...!  However...could be he will have to wait a while if I am able to locate a used one.  Say...until RJ get's around to making one special for me **grins**.

Thanks for the suggestion though...!...TW<<