Author Topic: WTB ~ R9 - California  (Read 2087 times)

Offline elbee

• One of the VERY few Rohrbaugh owners in California
WTB ~ R9 - California
« on: May 11, 2007, 10:36:03 PM »
OK, let's hear it.  I want to buy a Rohrbaugh in California.  No laughing!  We do allow a few fine guns into our country.  Anyone have any ideas?  It is not currently on "The List", so my options are limited.  About the only way I know is if someone moves in to California and owns one purchased elsewhere they can then sell it to me.  Any advice or an actual real Rohrbaugh R9's would be cool.  What I really want is an R9s Stealth, but at this point I will take almost anything, and no a Kahr is not 'almost anything’.  Been there, done that, bought the tee shirt, the sweat shirt, and the box they came in.  If you have any questions about me, call Eric……..  Tell him Laird sent you!

Instead of paying alimony to a woman you hate, choose a woman at random and start sending her money.  Eliminates all of that messy stuff in the middle………Don’t feed the sharks, uh attorneys!

« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 06:41:25 AM by Laird »
elbee

Offline rlevinemd

• Dock with a Glock
Re: WTB ~ R9 - California
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 07:28:02 PM »
I'll sell you mine. I have a brand new R9 Stealth (test fired only - about 5 rounds). Purchased 5/17/07. Both mags, case and original box with all papers from the factory. I paid $1188 at my local gun shop. It was supposed to be a gift but we decided to go in another direction. I can send pictures if you wish. Make me an offer.

Bob Levine  

rlevinemd@comcast.net