Author Topic: FS: (FL) S&W Model 19-7 Performance Center “K-  (Read 4815 times)

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
FS: (FL) S&W Model 19-7 Performance Center “K-
« on: June 27, 2007, 11:54:31 PM »
For Sale:  Hard to find Smith & Wesson Performance Center Model 19-7, .357 Magnum, known as the “K-Comp”.  This carbon steel gun has a three inch factory ported barrel with front night sight.  In excellent condition, and shoots very well. The front night sight looks a bit dim to me, probably due to the age of the gun, but is visible.  This gun is all original – no modifications.  Gun comes with the original box (blue plastic box with PC logo, not the silver aluminum case or gun rug of later years), but no other original documentation.  This is a pre-lock gun – very hard to find!  Asking $735 shipped to your FFL.

PayPal preferred, but money orders accepted.  If you have any questions, please e-mail me at admin@rohrbaughforum.com.  FTF transaction possible in Tampa Bay, Florida area if you bring cash and proof of Florida residency.  If shipping to an FFL, your FFL must be willing to accept a shipment from me directly as I don’t have an FFL to ship through.  There is no legal problem with this, but some FFLs are funny about it.

Thanks for looking.

DDGator (Duane)
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
Re: FS: (FL) S&W Model 19-7 Performance Center
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 10:54:59 AM »