Author Topic: FS: Like new R9S stealth - Sold  (Read 5017 times)

Offline flintsghost

• Expert
FS: Like new R9S stealth - Sold
« on: November 09, 2015, 07:12:59 PM »
Selling my like new R9S stealth that has fired less than 75 rds and has proven accuracy for $1000 plus $35 shipping.   I am not open to offers for less and the pistol has no wear and tear.  Unlike several of the people on this forum who complained about the bores on their R9S's, when I bought mine, the bore is perfect and has no tool marks.   The target shows 6 of 7 rds fired from 7 yards.   7th rd off to upper left was a called high left.   Includes everything the pistol came with including the fired case, 2 recoil springs, one extra magazine, papers, and filled out warranty card.   Also includes Null horsehide pocket holster that I never liked as it fits loose.     If you are going to PM me and give me an email to respond to, then you need to check your spam file.   If you can't be bothered to do that, don't waste my time, use PM only.   Thanks     SOLD

« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 08:25:33 PM by flintsghost »
Clips go in womens hair, magazines go into firearms

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
Re: FS: Like new R9S stealth
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 08:02:20 PM »
A fine example at a great price. Good Luck with your sale!
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline flintsghost

• Expert
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 01:09:14 AM »
Back to the top.   You can pay more but you probably won't find one that shoots as well.

Offline Izzy

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 01:27:33 AM »
I am interested. Would PayPal work?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Offline mannylinda

• Expert
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 06:34:11 AM »
Pay pal will not allow a Firearm transaction. Could describe transaction different way.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 08:55:13 AM »
Send payment through PayPal as a "GIFT". Do not mention firearm. . . . . . Call it a "Sling", or something else you both agree on so you both know what the money is for and can track it. Codes work wonders.   ;-)
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline flintsghost

• Expert
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2015, 11:15:38 AM »
Both of the previous replies are correct.  Paypal doesn't allow firearms.   You can use the "gift" mode which means you pay fees up front.    Then what I normally do is put in a note that says,  "as we discussed in email."     Also when using gift,  Paypal doesn't provide the normal shipping info so you would need to do that via email.    There is also the item of an FFL.     You must have you FFL provide me with a copy of his FFL so that I can ship it to you.     You may do that by email also if you have a copy that is signed and is legible that you can scan into your computer.    That is where the R9S will be shipped.    All fees between the FFL and your self for transfer and background checks are your responsibility.

If you decide that you want to purchase the R9S, simply let me know and I will provide you with my email address and also my paypal ID, as they are both different.    Thanks much for asking.      Bill

Offline flintsghost

• Expert
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2015, 06:18:22 PM »
Still for sale.   All those who asked about it have vaporized and not replied to any PM's or to the email addresses they have given me.   

Offline rickmartinez60

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2015, 01:51:35 PM »
Is the r9s stealth still available? What  state are you in? I am interested

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2015, 02:57:28 PM »
ah haaa. . . . . Someone is interested in a gift for himself!   Good for you Sir!   ;-)

Offline flintsghost

• Expert
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2015, 03:12:25 PM »
Is the r9s stealth still available? What  state are you in? I am interested

It is still available and I am in Colorado.   Thanks for asking.

Offline Bjornsky

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2015, 04:47:46 PM »
Is gun still available ? Where in Co. I am in steamboat
Thank you

Offline flintsghost

• Expert
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2015, 06:41:47 PM »
This R9S is sold pending receipt of funds from a new forum member.   I will not be replying to inquiries from others about it at the present time except from the buyer.   
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 10:19:59 PM by flintsghost »