Author Topic: For Sale: 8 Rohrbaughs ***Numbers 4-8 Sold to a Forum Member***  (Read 6462 times)

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
For Sale: 8 Rohrbaughs ***Numbers 4-8 Sold to a Forum Member***
« on: January 07, 2016, 11:14:04 PM »
It's time for the safe queens to go to new homes. I have decided to place the following Rohrbaughs up for sale as a package. The price is $12,950.00. Should they not sell as a package, I will then separate them.  They are as follows:
1.) 1- R380
2.) 1- R380 Stealth
3.) 1- R9S (low #) Carbon Fibre Grips
4.) 1- R9S Stealth (NIB)-SOLD
5.) 1- R9S Stealth Elite (NIB)-SOLD
6.) 1- R9S Robar (NIB)-SOLD
7.) 1- R9S Silver-SOLD
8.) 1- R9S Covert (NIB)-SOLD

I have listed 4 of the Rohrbaughs as NIB ( New in the Box). Those I am 100% sure that they are. The others have little usage, if any, & are in perfect/near perfect condition. If someone is a serious buyer, I will provide all the pics. I just didn't have the time this evening to take them all. Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 07:25:05 PM by cargaritaville »
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline mannylinda

• Expert
Re: For Sale: 8 Rohrbaughs
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 06:24:34 AM »
May your sale go well, as I drool on the keyboard, they all look like top shelf items.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 06:26:43 AM by mannylinda »

Offline Stu Gatz

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 12:39:34 PM »
Best luck with the sale of this impressive collection...  ;)

Offline wildmanwill

• Master
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 06:42:37 PM »
Wait, what happened to completing your collection with a R9S Special Forces, Custom, Coyote & Tribute per your November 18 thread?

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 06:49:31 PM »
Wait, what happened to completing your collection with a R9S Special Forces, Custom, Coyote & Tribute per your November 18 thread?

On to a new adventure! My safe is full, and I always question keeping safe queens...for who? When you turn 60, things change.
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline johnny

• Master
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 08:24:47 PM »
  I have kind of run into this thinking myself.
      My collection is no where close to yours.I would like one of my grandsons to get my Ed Brown Kobra Light weight that has my military id as the serial number.My Knighthawk I would like one of the other grandsons to get.My Rohrbaugh I would like to stay in the family also.My Rugers and Glocks I seem to trade on a yearly basis.Those are my" they mean nothing to me" guns.
        But the truth of the matter is,they aren't interested.I die,they sell them for a pittance of what they might be worth.Hell,might as well sell them and buy something you like.Just sayin.

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 09:20:15 PM »
  I have kind of run into this thinking myself.
      My collection is no where close to yours.I would like one of my grandsons to get my Ed Brown Kobra Light weight that has my military id as the serial number.My Knighthawk I would like one of the other grandsons to get.My Rohrbaugh I would like to stay in the family also.My Rugers and Glocks I seem to trade on a yearly basis.Those are my" they mean nothing to me" guns.
        But the truth of the matter is,they aren't interested.I die,they sell them for a pittance of what they might be worth.Hell,might as well sell them and buy something you like.Just sayin.
I have always been a realist. You sound like one too. The bottom line is that my priorities in life now are my wife and my kids. My son in the USAF has advised us that he is going to be deployed, again. But this time, instead of Germany, he is going to Iraq and Afghanistan, & then South Korea,  and other places. My quest for the other Rohrbaughs now seems trivial.

Offline wildmanwill

• Master
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 10:07:29 PM »

On to a new adventure! My safe is full, and I always question keeping safe queens...for who? When you turn 60, things change.
Understood, good luck with your sale(s)!

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 10:43:07 PM »
Wish the best for your son Norm. Hope he stays safe sir.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2016, 11:16:18 AM »
And our thanks to him for his service!
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2016, 09:29:29 PM »
We all wish the best for you son Norman. I'm sure you and the Mrs. are proud of him. My father was UASF also.

Good Luck on your sales. Should I have someone ask me for one, I'll send them your way.

Regards,

Eric
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2016, 01:36:43 PM »
Where are the pics anyway Norm?

We want to see those R9's man.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 01:38:52 PM by JoshA »
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2016, 01:47:54 PM »

Josh: Before I spend the time to take a lot of pics, I'm waiting for someone to step up and show a sincere interest & one who has the financial capability of a sale in that price range. If no one shows an interest, then I will decide then whether or not to sell individually. I will then take detailed pics of each Rohrbaugh if I do decide to sell. Pics of all these guns are obtainable here in the Forum archives.

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2016, 10:59:40 PM »

Josh: Before I spend the time to take a lot of pics, I'm waiting for someone to step up and show a sincere interest & one who has the financial capability of a sale in that price range. If no one shows an interest, then I will decide then whether or not to sell individually. I will then take detailed pics of each Rohrbaugh if I do decide to sell. Pics of all these guns are obtainable here in the Forum archives.

Very well sir. ✌🏼️

John Stuart Mill