Author Topic: SOLD on armslist.com in 4 hours after posting  (Read 5721 times)

Offline Carols374

SOLD on armslist.com in 4 hours after posting
« on: February 09, 2016, 06:05:50 PM »
I have an R9, like new, barely used, for sale. Comes with original box, 2 magazines, extra spring, all instruction booklets. Laser and adjustable hip holster included, purchased specifically for this pistol from Rohrbaugh. Serial number R3874. $1000 plus shipping
Since I can't seem to get the pictures to show up here, I will send them on request to your email.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 06:32:21 PM by Carols374 »

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
Re: Posting for Sale
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 06:10:03 PM »
Pics show up the same time as the posting.
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 03:38:56 PM »
Pics show up the same time as the posting.

I don't understand the meaning of your post Norm. I could guess, but wouldn't want to assume I understand the exact purpose of your comment good sir. What are you saying (ok I admit I am S L O W : )?
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 04:15:00 PM »

Recognition is half the battle. ;D

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 09:54:55 PM »
Josh: The original posting was asking for help as to loading an ad with pics...he deleted it. That's why it sounds strange. Hope you've been well! Regards.
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 10:35:01 PM »

Recognition is half the battle. ;D

True true Tracker. Now to work on the other half... I guess I'll be on that the rest of my life considering my speed settings ; )

Have a good one sir.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2016, 10:36:30 PM »
Josh: The original posting was asking for help as to loading an ad with pics...he deleted it. That's why it sounds strange. Hope you've been well! Regards.

Thanks for the clarification Norm. Sorry to be so nosy. I just hate an unsolved puzzle or riddle ya know? Take care ya southern Yankee.

John Stuart Mill

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2016, 11:41:59 PM »

This dialogue has been difficult to follow; the way I understood Norm's comment was that there is no time delay between the post and the photo appearance. On a good day that should be somewhere between the speed of sound and the speed of light. Am I missing something here?

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2016, 08:34:04 AM »

This dialogue has been difficult to follow; the way I understood Norm's comment was that there is no time delay between the post and the photo appearance. On a good day that should be somewhere between the speed of sound and the speed of light. Am I missing something here?

No ~ It's the "Internet" ~ Anything can happen here.  lol
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline Carols374

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2016, 12:27:42 AM »
Wow, I wish I got this much response for the pistol! I've tried 3 times to post pictures, the attachments show up until I post it.  :-\

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2016, 11:30:41 AM »
Talk is cheap and therefore more prolific than serious buyers.

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2016, 12:22:26 AM »
Wow, I wish I got this much response for the pistol! I've tried 3 times to post pictures, the attachments show up until I post it.  :-\

I think you need to reduce the size of the photos perhaps.

If you want to send them to me I can try to post them for you sir.

Josh4gunz@gmail.com

John Stuart Mill