Author Topic: New R9s inventory  (Read 3061 times)

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
New R9s inventory
« on: March 30, 2006, 04:45:33 PM »
For those of you guys wanting a new R9s, I have some coming into my inventory next week. Contact me with your interest by PM. Thanks, Tom ;D
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline erh

• Expert
Re: New R9s inventory
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 11:41:52 PM »
For those of you guys wanting a new R9s, I have some coming into my inventory next week. Contact me with your interest by PM. Thanks, Tom ;D
Guys (& Gals) don't even think twice & just go for it; Tom is wonderful to work with; seriously "Hassle Free..!!"

(erh) ;D
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 11:42:38 PM by erh »
-E!-
"The Hill", GA.

Offline dfsutton

• Sharpshooter
  • US Veteran
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 05:09:58 PM »
Guys (& Gals) don't even think twice & just go for it; Tom is wonderful to work with; seriously "Hassle Free..!!"

(erh) ;D

I concur.

Tom ordered me a R9s before I deployed to the desert. I was gone over 7 months and he maintained contact with me, letting me know what was going on with my order and just checking in to see how I was doing. After I got back, we completed the transaction and I am now a proud owner of a Pup. He's a great dealer!
"All that is thought should not be said, all that is said should not be written, all that is written should not be published, all that is published should not be read."

- Rabbi Menachem Morgenstern

Offline MountainMan

• Grand Master
  • MountainMan Dave
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 07:11:08 PM »
I have many times stated how nice it is dealing with Tom - two guns purchased from him and waiting on a third.

Tom - let us know if any of the new ones come in without the corbon fiber grips.

Dave
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away..."

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 09:36:41 PM »
Allow me to add my endorsement.  Tom ("theirishguard") is one FFL who truly deserves the license!
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline harrydog

• Master
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 08:02:08 AM »
Me too. I bought a Seecamp from Tom. He was able to get it to me quickly and hassle free.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 08:02:29 AM by harrydog »