Author Topic: 9/11  (Read 5424 times)

Offline CaptBW

• Master
Re: 9/11
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2005, 09:37:42 PM »
Thank you Brenden.  I greatly enjoy this forum, and its members.  

Because I had lurked and learned here before getting my R9, the first disassembly was relatively easy.  Used a basswood stop stick, and pushed the pin out with a toothpick.  If not for the information available here I would probably still be struggling.
ACTA NON VERBA

Offline Rocnerd

• Master
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2005, 08:37:11 AM »
Was working in Atlantic Highlands NJ that morning, just across the river from the WTC.  Heard it on the radio before I noticed the smoke.  From then on it was one ambulance after another going past to get to the ferry.  Felt strange to continue working while that was going on a couple of miles away.  The smell of the smoke and the sight of it billowing up when the towers collapsed along with the sound of constant sirens are the memories etched in my brain from that day.  I didn't actually see the footage till I got home that night.  Thinking of that day, as always, stokes the fires of anger deep inside.  Justice must be served.  Whether it be done by lead or by trial matters not to me.  No rest until everyone who thinks its OK to kill innocent people because you don't agree with them or how they live is brought to justice.  Never forget. . . Never will.

Offline alfonso2501

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2005, 11:45:35 PM »
Never forget!  

+1