Author Topic: Exotic Skins on K&D Holsters  (Read 3394 times)

Offline K-Man

• Master
  • aka Someone Else
Exotic Skins on K&D Holsters
« on: September 04, 2004, 05:09:02 PM »
At K&D Holsters I'm now offering genuine exotic skins on our holsters.  Some of those choices are:

Alligator, Crocodile, Ostrich, Elephant (main skin, ear, trunk), Hippo, Stingray, Shark, various Lizards

Other exotic skins are available, as well as a myriad of color choices.  Shown here is glazed alligator in a navy blue color on the main holster of our 2n1 model.

Pricing is based on size of holster and type of skin desired.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2004, 05:12:26 PM by K-Man »
www.kdholsters.com

U.S. Navy (Retired)

May we always have the freedom to pursue our dreams.

Offline geekster

Re: Exotic Skins on K&D Holsters
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2004, 04:03:04 AM »
How about water buffalo?

I used to have sandals with soles and arches formed from water buffalo and it was tough and stiff even when wet.

I've got one of your P3AT pocket holsters but will soon replace it with an R9s and another of your holsters.
pistol packin' "Liberal"

Offline rtw

• Expert
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 01:47:15 PM »
I saw Eric's quote on your website. Could you post a photo of an IWB for the R9S? How has it worked/ Thanks
Welcome home

Offline K-Man

• Master
  • aka Someone Else
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2004, 03:19:10 PM »
geekster,

I'll check on the water buffalo.  It was not on the initial list provided to me, so I'm not sure of the availability.

rwt,

Here's a pic of the IWB style that Eric has.  He showed it at the NRA convention this past March.  This pic shows it with a Colt Mustang.  It's been a popular choice of holster.  I have one customer that's ordered one for every type of gun he carries.

I also do other styles of IWB holsters, so feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
www.kdholsters.com

U.S. Navy (Retired)

Offline K-Man

• Master
  • aka Someone Else
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2004, 09:17:18 PM »
geekster:

I checked with my supplier and he had some "cape buffalo", which is the African version of the Asian water buffalo.  He's sending me a sample.  

Hmmm....I wonder if he has enough on hand that I can make some hip waders in preparation for Hurricane Ivan.   :o
www.kdholsters.com

U.S. Navy (Retired)