Author Topic: Pocket Holster Pics?  (Read 9702 times)

ccoorreeyy

Re: Pocket Holster Pics?
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 11:24:12 PM »
NICE stuff chameleon!!  Want to sell it Come on Corey you can make it through this......   ;D

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 12:46:39 AM »
chameleon, very nice indeed.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 02:21:54 AM »
Wow!  chameleon.  Those are some excellent holsters.  Excellent, indeed!
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 04:28:07 AM »
Beautiful pics guys!!! 8)
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline chameleon

• Grand Master
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2010, 07:43:44 AM »
NICE stuff chameleon!!  Want to sell it Come on Corey you can make it through this......   ;D

Corey, you have plenty. There is that one Hedley holster that stands out.
MECO has taken the pocket holsters to a new dimension with his exotic leathers and new designs. I like the look of the stitching he is now doing.
Nice pictures also Corey.

Let's see if Sharp ends up getting anything new.
You know Sharp, these holsters do have to function.

I think what I feel now is for so long I was buying holsters ( we have all done this) and ended up not using them and we have that shoe box or moving box full of unused holsters.
The ones I have been showing now all work and work well and they look well too.
I'm not afraid to buy one in an exotic leather because I'll use it.

Offline sharp

• Expert
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2010, 06:10:54 PM »
Corey and or chameleon....can either of you part with any of your pocket rigs? ;D
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 06:20:05 PM by sharp »

Offline chameleon

• Grand Master
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2010, 07:49:08 PM »
I'm sorry, I can't part with any of mine. Each one has it's own story.
There are a couple that were in the photos, I had bought for someone else, they are no longer mine.Then there are some I own, that are not in the photos.

I love Meco, and he will do a great job making you a very well made pocket holster.

ccoorreeyy

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2010, 10:46:45 PM »
Sorry I'm not in the market for selling eithor but I do agree on ordering a MECO (or 2) and in a few weeks (8-10) you can have top of the line leather too.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2010, 08:44:04 PM »
sharp.  Put that order in.  Start the clock in your favor!    ;D
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline sharp

• Expert
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2010, 03:26:30 AM »
I do have my Meco "Armigator" now and I think I like it!  (Purchased from forum member).  Just the one pair of pants I was wearing the 1st day that it didn't go too well with.  I am still looking for something else though.....what would be good (different) for a second rig?

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2010, 06:50:10 AM »
I would call Robert and ask his advice.  I've got a cross draw ordered similiar to Dan's for driving.  That may be another option.  
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 07:16:45 AM by kjtrains »

Offline chameleon

• Grand Master
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2010, 09:58:15 PM »
I do have my Meco "Armigator" now and I think I like it!  (Purchased from forum member).  Just the one pair of pants I was wearing the 1st day that it didn't go too well with.  I am still looking for something else though.....what would be good (different) for a second rig?

The R9 is a bit on the large side for true pocket carry. I have friends that just can't get any pistol in their pockets.
These guys weight about 140lbs, their pants have small pockets!
Yeah, holster selection is key and that is why I believe we all need more than one rig.

Offline DanR9SF

• Expert
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2010, 10:03:56 PM »
Here's the pocket holster I use.  It doesn't look like much but it sure is comfortable.  Mitch Rosen Pocket Softie.   Under the suede is a thin layer of neoprene which is on top of the leather holster.  The suede keeps the holster in your pocket.  The neoprene makes it soft and comfy.  It's comfortable being in my pocket all the time - and comforting.

From http://www.mitchrosen.com  The new Pocket Softy™ is made with a neoprene backing covered with suede. This effectively eliminates the visual outline of the pistol or revolver and is infinitely more comfortable than the hard plastic used in some other manufacturers' products. In addition, the suede tends to grab the inside of the pocket, aiding in not allowing the holster to come out when drawing.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 10:17:17 PM by DaninVA »
R9S and R9SF - Not For Sale

Offline chameleon

• Grand Master
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2010, 10:15:03 PM »
The Mitch Rosen looks very nice, thanks for the report. I have only one M.R. Holster for my Sig.

The R9 looks good in there.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2010, 10:37:38 PM »
Dan.  That does look good.  Thanks!