Author Topic: Black and Blue?  (Read 11079 times)

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
Re: Black and Blue?
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2017, 08:11:17 PM »
Help is available.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2017, 08:16:35 PM »
This is why I usually do not join forums and was reluctant to do so here while we had the business. Please guys. . . please let's put this behind us. . . . take a breath. . . . and move forward in a good light. Kevin, my mentioning FAKE was not put towards you, but rather anyone who would use full caps and verbiage here. Let's please, all of us, drop it right here, right now. . . . and continue with our good camaraderie. No hits ~ No errors ~ Just camaraderie. Thanks everyone in advance . . . . . .
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2017, 08:30:38 PM »
Also, who is Equity Man, Eric?

Hey Tracker,

I spoke with Equityman this afternoon. Nice guy, older gentleman and a very serious gun collector. He has numerous collections of different style firearms and has multiples of each one. Yes, a serious collector. I will not divulge his name or state of residence, but he is a super dude. . . . . That's all I can say besides the fact that he is not a member of the forum.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2017, 08:48:33 PM »
Thanks, Eric.

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2017, 08:54:44 PM »