Author Topic: Found~Beretta 21a .22  (Read 4195 times)

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
Found~Beretta 21a .22
« on: February 03, 2018, 09:34:23 PM »
Please email me if you have one you would be ok letting go of it. Most any condition is fine with me as long as it is functional.

Thanks fellas.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 07:20:19 PM by JoshA »
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
Re: WTB: Beretta 21a .22
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 07:03:05 AM »
Son of a gun. I just sold one a few weeks ago. It had the VERY rare threaded barrel. I picked up a Colt .25. Holds 8+1, and is smaller than the Beretta. Good luck!
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Three times a week shooter
Indy resident

Those who disrespect the American flag have never been handed a folded one

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 08:01:22 AM »
Josh: There are several for sale on GunBroker. Haven't heard from you in a long time. Hope you & your family are well! I miss your posts. They were always interesting & informative.
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 02:04:42 PM »
True...................  ;)
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 10:54:40 PM »
Josh: There are several for sale on GunBroker. Haven't heard from you in a long time. Hope you & your family are well! I miss your posts. They were always interesting & informative.

Thanks Norm. Thank you for the kind words!

I’ve seen them there.

Been a busy year or two. Been chilling in the background. Not much to add honestly. Good to see the group holding strong.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 11:09:27 PM by JoshA »
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2018, 11:01:24 PM »
Son of a gun. I just sold one a few weeks ago. It had the VERY rare threaded barrel. I picked up a Colt .25. Holds 8+1, and is smaller than the Beretta. Good luck!

I recently bought a colt .25 and .25 vest pocket 1908. Now I want something to shoot with my little guy that can also burn up this .22 surplus I have. He’s 7 and loves little guns. I’m sure it’s true that a Ruger or browning target pistol would teach him better shooting skills, but I think it’s cool he already has a “bug” for small pistols. Fun stuff that may cultivate into a life long positive habit.

Where do you shoot in Indy? I am a member at Marion County fish and game on the west side. Maybe we could get together and shoot sometime.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 11:12:06 PM by JoshA »

John Stuart Mill

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2018, 11:08:21 PM »
True...................  ;)

Kind of you to say good Sir.

As I mentioned to you the other day I have been predominately carrying the Rohrbaugh R9 for the last 2 years. All these other good guns and I just can’t get away from you and your brother’s dream child. I really do love the thing. Rides front right most of the time. Been 100% reliable for the longest since I finally took you, tracker and Backups advice. Pretty much carry it all the time and once every 6 months or so I’ll run the 7 rounds out of it and clean it, and reload it.

Thanks to all you good blokes that were patient with a guy trying not to get his gun and self dialed in.

John Stuart Mill

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2018, 02:41:01 PM »
Please email me if you have one you would be ok letting go of it. Most any condition is fine with me as long as it is functional.

Thanks fellas.

I have always wanted one of these -- I have no idea why!   ;D
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2018, 04:48:24 PM »

I recently bought a colt .25 and .25 vest pocket 1908. Now I want something to shoot with my little guy that can also burn up this .22 surplus I have. He’s 7 and loves little guns. I’m sure it’s true that a Ruger or browning target pistol would teach him better shooting skills, but I think it’s cool he already has a “bug” for small pistols. Fun stuff that may cultivate into a life long positive habit.

Where do you shoot in Indy? I am a member at Marion County fish and game on the west side. Maybe we could get together and shoot sometime.

I shoot at Point Blank Range in Carmel, 116th and Meridian area. It is a indoor range with 20 lanes. If you want to try it out I can bring you in as a guest. Unlike some ranges where you MUST use their targets or buy their ammo Point Blank doesn't have those rules. I shoot 2-4 times a week and being a disabled Vet my time is wide open. If interested, or any others in the Indy area, send me a P.M. and I will give you my number.

Kevin 
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Three times a week shooter
Indy resident

Those who disrespect the American flag have never been handed a folded one