Author Topic: New Corc Holster  (Read 11267 times)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: New Corc Holster
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2010, 07:10:10 PM »
I've got a front pocket holster from Robert and seems like 4 weeks in April, 09.  Was just wondering on the caiman if it would take longer?  I know he will get it to you soon as he can.  
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 07:56:18 AM by kjtrains »
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline MrsFosforos

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2010, 07:56:56 PM »
Robert just sent this one to my husband, the pictures really can't display how nice it is. I think the wait time is still about the same.

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2010, 08:28:50 PM »
MrsF, very nice looking holster the hubby has there. Robert makes a great holster.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2010, 08:41:14 PM »
Very nice indeed, MrsFosforos.  I know your husband is proud.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline birdman

• Grand Master
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2010, 10:02:24 PM »
   MrsFosforos, seeing your husband's Seecamp caiman on the Seecamp forum is what got my holster buying glands all stirred up. It seems that every time I see one of Robert's holsters I go into a feeding frenzy. So I ordered a caiman for my R9. Speaking of seecamp, Robert made a gorgeous shark skin holster for mine. (I gotta put his ph # on my speed dial!)  Gene
birdman

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2010, 10:04:08 PM »
Another OHAD. It is contagious; my shoe fetish is minor by comparison.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 10:06:42 PM by tracker »

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2010, 10:17:41 PM »
Gene.  Don't forget the shark skin for the R9!    :)

Offline MrsFosforos

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2010, 11:46:28 PM »
  MrsFosforos, seeing your husband's Seecamp caiman on the Seecamp forum is what got my holster buying glands all stirred up. It seems that every time I see one of Robert's holsters I go into a feeding frenzy. So I ordered a caiman for my R9. Speaking of seecamp, Robert made a gorgeous shark skin holster for mine. (I gotta put his ph # on my speed dial!)  Gene
I was at his house one day and saw one of his sharkskin holsters too, that is a beautiful one.

Offline birdman

• Grand Master
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2010, 03:42:54 PM »
  Tracker, I don't know why you think I'm obsessed with holsters, my bed is barely half full of them.   Gene
birdman

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2010, 05:11:59 PM »
At least they don't talk back to you and you only have to pay for them once. They also stay beautiful and hold their shape for years.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 06:08:29 PM by tracker »

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2010, 06:47:03 PM »
At least they don't talk back to you and you only have to pay for them once. They also stay beautiful and hold their shape for years.

;D ;D ;D

"Herself" has remained beautiful and has held her shape, but she is definitely "high maintenance," and as for that bit about "talking back" . . . Oy vey iz mir!  She can use words as surgical scalpels or nuclear devices, depending on her mood at the time.  ;)
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2010, 07:28:05 PM »
Richard.  Does herself read this Forum?    ;D

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2010, 11:09:10 PM »
Richard.  Does herself read this Forum?    ;D

Yes, she checks up on me now and then, but she would probably agree with that last statement. Anyway, she's the light of my life who has made me a better man than I was when I finally found her and who keeps me young.  8)
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline Chief-USN

• Grand Master
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2010, 09:35:05 AM »

Yes, she checks up on me now and then, but she would probably agree with that last statement. Anyway, she's the light of my life who has made me a better man than I was when I finally found her and who keeps me young.  8)

Scoring points I see  ;D
 (But Remember it only takes 1 mistake to wipe them all out)
  Chief
Allen
Retired Navy (1969-1992)
Viet Nam Vet
Desert Storm Vet
Lifetime NRA Member

Veteran " Freedom isn't free, I Paid for it"

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2010, 10:04:43 AM »

Very good words, Richard.  True sentiment on the values of an excellent marriage.  Outstanding.     :)