Author Topic: Best concealed carry design  (Read 4431 times)

Offline chrisodasso@comcast.net

• Expert
Best concealed carry design
« on: September 13, 2017, 10:05:40 PM »
    I've recently examined just about every small 45, 9mm and 380 currently available.
I don't care what you read, none compare in size, style and workmanship to the Rohrbaugh.
   That's just a fact!

Offline PhilZ

• Grand Master
Re: Best concealed carry design
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 10:29:44 PM »
You might be right.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 10:01:51 AM »
Damn. . . . . Just checking in here this morning and read this. You just made me choke up with that statement Chris. I am honored to hold conversation with all of you good people. It is I and my family who are blessed with knowing you folks who say such nice things about our simple design thought . . . . .  That being our little R9 pistol.   I bow my head to you all. Thank you from my heart. ecr
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

• Expert
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 12:45:56 PM »
    There are a lot of fine concealable weapons, granted.  But take any competitor in this specific category, pick it up, and then put an R9 in your other hand.  Pretty much the end of the discussion.
     Pair it with a nice Harkins otf, and well, you're all dressed up to go out!

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 02:40:50 PM »
    There are a lot of fine concealable weapons, granted.  But take any competitor in this specific category, pick it up, and then put an R9 in your other hand.  Pretty much the end of the discussion.
     Pair it with a nice Harkins otf, and well, you're all dressed up to go out!

That was my problem. Now I have a LOT of R9's. They are invisible with a Uncle Mikes #3 pocket holster, also with a Bulldog #1 ankle holster..................is that a problem? ;D ;D
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 02:52:35 PM by kevinqjhps »
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Three times a week shooter
Indy resident

Those who disrespect the American flag have never been handed a folded one

Offline Buffalo

• Expert
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 05:48:33 PM »
Several years ago I had the pleasure of buying a Tribute. Got to even briefly talk with Marie...I believe was her name.

Now after years of fighting it, I must admit I'm addicted to the best little 9mm I've ever held.

Sure I don't compare in number to many here but having more R9s than hands is probably the early stage of the addiction.
 ;D
“If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
― The Dalai Lama (May 2001)

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 06:24:11 PM »
Several years ago I had the pleasure of buying a Tribute. Got to even briefly talk with Marie...I believe was her name.

Now after years of fighting it, I must admit I'm addicted to the best little 9mm I've ever held.

Sure I don't compare in number to many here but having more R9s than hands is probably the early stage of the addiction.
 ;D

Sadly health issues are forcing me to slowly start selling off my little prizes. A few I will NEVER sell and one I am going to be buried with, never know where you may end up.  :o :o :o :o :o
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Indy resident

• Expert
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2017, 10:38:51 PM »
Kevin,

Your R9 on GunBroker is an opportunity for someone to acquire a fine firearm!

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 08:00:20 AM »
Kevin,

Your R9 on GunBroker is an opportunity for someone to acquire a fine firearm!

It's the same gun that was listed on the classifieds, by a different seller, for $1250.
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Indy resident