Author Topic: DIY Carving duplicator  (Read 2109 times)

Offline WhittlersMama

DIY Carving duplicator
« on: May 18, 2012, 12:37:12 AM »
Somebody will find this fascinating I’m sure ;)  If you build one, imagine the work toil and money this guy just saved you.  Please donate.  This will blow your mind at its simplicity, accuracy and ability to be repaired w/o waiting for “special” parts!

www.youtu.be/Y3gp6im69MU

300 Million Americans and 10% are out of work (that's if you believe our Governments numbers 30 MILLION)!  Good old American ingenuity will take this Country back!  If you’re interested in helping me Patent this thing now that I’ve gone public, contact me!  For now, every individual American has the ability to build one for himself.  A hand driven CNC with .015 or LESS accuracy!  Can you say grips and stocks?

Offline WhittlersMama

Re: DIY Carving duplicator
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 07:23:33 PM »
I'm not trying to bump this thread at all!  It's still at the top, but can't believe 33 views and no Q's!!!  Speak up guys!  What do you think of the idea?  I've got a few big producers looking at it, but thought I'd share the idea with ya's!

It could be built for under $600!  I can't believe it but Rockler (a company who sells woodworking tools and exotic wood) approached me through google and allowed me an add on my blogspot page! 

If you are unemployed and reading this.  Build one and make gunstocks!  I wouldn't steer you wrong.  My time is at a premium, but I'll help you all I can!  I'll be showing how to make 3d chucks soon if I get a few days when I feel better!  Cheers!

P.S. Maybe I should start another thread, but Ruger firearms quit taking orders!

Here's the link to my blog: WWW>freecarvingduplicatorplans.blogspot.com