Author Topic: Tom Watson/ The Irish Guard Passed away unexpectedly  (Read 1677 times)

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
Tom Watson/ The Irish Guard Passed away unexpectedly
« on: March 12, 2013, 06:13:05 PM »
Tom Watson passed away recently and he will be missed. I had a R9S Stealth on order from the factory with him. His brother called me to tell me about his death and refund my deposit check which was very nice of him. I called the factory about my gun on order and Maria was her usual self...what can I do to help you? She is the best/they are the best. My gun is going to be shipped to another FFL for delivery. Thank you. Rohrbaugh is a class act of a company, and there is a saying, " If the student has learned, then the teacher has taught." It all begins at the top. Thanks Rohrbaugh.
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline jokerdev

• Sharpshooter
Re: Tom Watson/ The Irish Guard Passed away unexpectedly
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 12:46:53 AM »
Wow, terrible to hear. Tom was the best, and supplied many members here with their R9's. Always top notch customer service and went above and beyond. He will be missed. RIP Tom.

Offline flintsghost

• Expert
Re: Tom Watson/ The Irish Guard Passed away unexpectedly
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 11:10:54 PM »
I obtained my second R9S stealth from him that was a gift for my son.   It's the one I shot a very small group out of that is/was posted on this forum.   Tom was a great gentleman and a pleasure to deal with and he will be missed by both the current members that knew, corresponded and talked with him.   He will also be missed by future owners who will never had a chance to know him.     Very nice fellow indeed.
Clips go in womens hair, magazines go into firearms