Author Topic: Am I missing something?????  (Read 17158 times)

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
Re: Am I missing something?????
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2014, 06:26:01 PM »

Thanks for the legwork and photo.

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2014, 09:22:42 PM »
I closed up a failing restaurant after it was bought by a more  optimistic person...paperwork of no  importance, various other items including $4.00 telephones scattered around.  As with this photo,  no  people left!  Sad for me...sad for the brothers perhaps.   I cherish my r9's and pray that the factory will, with an angel investor, be just an early version of many thousands subsequently sold, and with excellent service available by the factory as well.  If not, que sera sera.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2014, 10:00:54 PM »
i was in the area today so i stopped by the Rohrbaugh factory at 71-73 E. Jefryn Blvd. Deer Park NY. It was closed which i expected anyway being that its a Sunday. I was able to get a picture from the outside of their reception office, which as you can see still is being used currently. There is a phone, a computer, some mail and some personal effects.

Yep, a computer, but no CNC machines, lathes, bead blasters, gun safes, etc.  All moved to North Carolina.
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline wildmanwill

• Master
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2014, 09:05:16 AM »

You're right, Josh; it is time for us forum loyalists to ignore such trivia and drivel since we are not the problem. Thank you.

Yes, this has been my practice thus far, hence my absence for the most part.

Yep, a computer, but no CNC machines, lathes, bead blasters, gun safes, etc.  All moved to North Carolina.

Duane -  I thought some of the CNC work was done by their neighbors in the same building?  Precision CNC and also some parts from Apex Industries?

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2014, 09:28:17 AM »

Duane -  I thought some of the CNC work was done by their neighbors in the same building?  Precision CNC and also some parts from Apex Industries?

Yes, that was true.  I doubt that continues to be true, of course.
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com